FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

Never had a problem tracking it from the fasttech order summary page. There a track your package button.
I’m using USPS and use their app when needed.

Just gota share this about FT. I’ve made 8 purchasess in the last yr. Got my first doa item bout a week ago and was super easy to get a replacement. Sent them a pic of the item and couple dyas later they had it packaged. Didn’t even have to send them back the broken one.

1 Like

I always had the same problem your having. Once i started using track17 or 17track one of those 2 lol had np. Think it’s bc to actually get into the states they use china post so the usps site can’t get that info.

1 Like

That apps works with iPad?

Idk to be honest but the also have just the web site too. I’ll get ya the link in a sec.

1 Like

Hell I’ll try the track 17 app. It’s on the apply app site. Link would be sweet though.

Available at the App Store

3 Likes

Here ya go https://www.17track.net

1 Like

So does this say I’ve received it or USPS hasn’t received. Used to be pretty idiot proof. I hate change. Why change it? Money no doubt?

What that’s saying is it arrived in county. So next usps will scan it and it’ll go through customs. Than be on it’s way to you.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your help. Never had this problem before. Now I know.

And knowing is half the battle… yooo joe! Sorry couldn’t help myself lol

1 Like

I ship stuff Internationally and tracking is always a problem. Once it leaves the original shippers handling the next tracking number doesn’t get sent to you. Have to check out the 17Track! Thanks nerds :wink:

3 Likes

I am one month now on an order from them. GRRRRRRR…

2 Likes

This is why. Be careful what you order from China right now: @BoDarc

1 Like

Thanks for the article. Good reason to order DHL Express which never sees a boat

1 Like

If you can be patient and wait, now is as good a time as any to place an order. Might get your gear faster if everyone is holding up/waiting orders.

1 Like

@BoDarc is right though. If you want to keep it off a freighter…

Is this normal? I wonder if my package got lost?

1 Like

Wow and you still haven’t received it? I hope it wasn’t from Fasttech…I have an order I am waiting on from Fasttech and it says

Destination Country - Tracking Consuming: 277 ms
2016-09-11 00:34

CHINA, BEIJING EMS, Processed Through Facility, Your item has been processed through a facility in BEIJING EMS, CHINA at 12:34 am on September 11, 2016.
2016-09-09 19:15

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
2016-09-09 19:15

CHINA, Acceptance

But nothing since then…idk what to make of it, your shipping info or mine…

Edit: Just noticed we are in the Fasttech thread…:stuck_out_tongue: