FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

I LOVE Fasttech!

I learned everything I needed to know about vaping at Fasttech, outside of DIY liquids.

The only drawback these past 2 months is that a lot of the better gear is on a 20 day pre-sale order. I don’t think that is the fault of Fasttech but just a new style of promotion that perhaps some of the Chinese manufacturers are promoting.
I do hope this dies a quick death.
I cant buy as I once did.
I know they are losing business from me so they must be from others.
The appeal about Fasttech, besides it’s pricing, was that you could open up, look, read a few threads and comments by people whose opinions you have learned to trust, and which ones not…and press the trigger and forget about it.
8-11 days later it would arrive if you had paid the $2.50 for an e-packet speeding up the delivery time.

Having bought about 65 items within a short time frame, as soon as these 20 day pre-orders began, i stopped buying…i don’t want to commit to a product i won’t even have delivered for a minimum of 30 days. if it won’t ship the next day at the latest, chances are that before it ships in 20 days, my eye will be on something else anyhow…lol

And the LOW prices of all the new TC devices? Previous Sigelie’s at a good price in V/W were $89 but now I get new TC for $59…makes me think that they are pushing out products they are expecting problems with. I don’t understand all the cheap pricing of certain devices right now. Bought one Sigelei 75w TC and although 2 weeks in I love it I know of a few having problems, so I am not as willing to buy beyond one TC device right now.
Think it will improve and these early devices might bite the dust quickly so holding off a bit and hoping that it will all improve and go back to how it was before, items shipping the next day for the most part :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Most of their products are clones but some of the Kanger will be titled Authenic and they are. I have a lot of their clones and they work real well. The worst thing is the time it takes to receive a shipment. It may take more than a month and one of mine I never got but it was only $18.00. The worst shipping problem is with batteries. Some of the modes of transportation will not take batteries and end up returning them to origin and they have to reship although I must say it has improved the past 6 mos. I still order from them because of the savings and there is normally no shipping cost. Just don’t wait until you out of anything before you order. I don’t know about their juices because I only get juice from companies in US that I can check on.

1 Like

The Chinese see the end of selling Vapor equipment in the US. They are trying to make as many sales as they can, while they can. If House Bill HB2058 does not pass then they will no longer be able to sell their wares in the US after April 2016 unless approved by the FDA. Doubtful you’ll see much of that happening…

3 Likes

Of course Canada will not necessarily have laws exactly like the US. I am definitely speaking of the US and regulations already passed and becoming effective in April of 2016. Basically the FDA regulations as written allow ecig equipment in existence in 2007 to be grandfathered. All equipment manufactured after 2007 is subject to FDA approval. At this time we have a little over 6 months before the FDA rules take effect unless they are blocked in some way, for instance House Bill HB2058 which would relax the rules on equipment. Even with the short amount of time we have left I have not seen one single Ecig product that is claiming FDA approval. No I have no proof the the chinese will not apply for FDA approval on some products but I feel we would already be seeing some if they were planning to. This is why I made my earlier statement. Truth be told, none of us know how this will turn out. We in the US are basically hopeing for a miracle cause we are not getting the support we need from our reps. In our country it’s money that talks and that is what all this is about…If you want actual proof of the regulations you can read the new rules on http://www.fda.gov/ under the rules for tobacco. More info is available at http://casaa.org/. Feel very lucky you are not in the US…

2 Likes

Today I received a replacement base for one of my Goliaths v1. I melted my insulation on my original base dry burning and shaping coils.

On a tip I ordered this replacement base from FT. The replacement they sent won’t fit into the tank. The threads won’t catch, so I can’t screw it in.

I’m requesting a refund, but I only paid $8.69 shipped. If I have to pay return shipping I’ll only recoup $3-$4… which isn’t even worth the trouble.

I’m fairly certain I’m not the first to have this problem and they probably were aware of this issue before they sold it to me. I’m sure they’re just hoping I take the lost.

This is a heads up in case someone else run into a similar problem. Watch out for off brand replacement parts from FT.

2 Likes

Well poop! :rage:

…do love that atomizer though!

2 Likes

Yeah, me too… it was my first love. I have 3… well 2 and a part.

2 Likes

I had to return an item to FT and they reimbursed me the shipping…Im sure you’ll be able to as well…they had me upload a photo of the receipt for shipping and then gave me options for reimbursement…

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. I also contacted Efun for a return on the Black XCube2. I can’t get it to work with my Ti builds.

2 Likes

Hope you have better luck than I did with returning any thing to Efun wont be ordering from them again.

2 Likes

Have you got your refund yet?

1 Like

No! They wont even correspond to my emails.

2 Likes

So I guess I’m stuck with this Mod.

So he came on here making promises and this he posted was BS. I’ll give them a few days respond and the I’m blowing up their spot here. Luckily I went through Paypal and they will get involved if they refuse to refund me faulty merchandise…

1 Like

that sucks I’m in need of a base also… I haven’t used mine in a couple month’s it was my favorite tank until I fryed the insulation… if you find one please please let me know…

2 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know that FastTech are currently having issues with the post office for ePacket shipments.

They are returning anything that slightly resembles an Li battery.

I had 2 Petri v1.5 RDA’s returned to FT and Jessica created a support ticket about it for me to respond too.

Here’s the quote

Due to post office is now updating their security system, some articles which don’t contain restricted items also fail to pass the security inspection and were returned to FastTech because their shapes or materials bear a close resemblance to lithium batteries or flammable liquid during inspection. Thus, FastTech have to stop using E-packet shipping service temporarily.

As you have selected E-packet service for your order, we’re writing to ask for your decision:

1. Ship your order via registered airmail with tracking number. You can choose any one of them:

Singapore post
Hong Kong post
Swiss post

These shipping methods take around 20 or 25 business days for delivery usually. We will refund shipping cost difference between E-packet and Singapore post to original payment method within 5-7 business days.

1. Get a full refund. We will issue refund directly to original payment method.

Please let us know which of the above option is more preferable to you. Please reply to this ticket about your decision within 24 hours; otherwise, we will directly ship your order via Singapore post registered airmail instead.

Your understanding and prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Just a warning guys to keep you all in the loop.

CMJ.

4 Likes
  1. Read the Fasttech discussions tab on the item you want to buy, before you buy it
  2. If enough people say an item is crap it usually is
  3. If enough people say an item is good it usually is
  4. Fasttech don’t divulge which factory makes an item, you may get several versions of one atomizer (see 1.)
  5. If Fasttech say an item is “Authentic”, it is, ( i.e. Authentic Kanger SUBOX Mini is the real deal)
  6. If Fasttech say “Styled” in the description it’s a clone. (i.e. iStick 50W Styled Box Mod, is a clone)
  7. Avoid long waits by ordering “in stock” or “ships next day” items
  8. Choose UK Express pack at checkout, takes roughly 1 week to Heathrow
  9. Choose Sweden Post for batteries at checkout, never had an issue
  10. Fasttech always declare the value of goods below the actual costs. Never had an item held by UK Customs
4 Likes

You have to buy from places such as that knowing ahead of time there is no such thing as customer support, beyond giving you great prices sometimes

2 Likes

You are correct about Sweden too.

2 Likes

FT issued me a store credit for full purchase mount. Thanks FT.

2 Likes

Can you find out what type of thread it is and chase it with a thread die? Its probably only the frist 2 treads that are off.

2 Likes