Favor has been fulfilled! Thank you all so much! 😊

Hi again!

Ummm, I know some of you already know my situation. Brief overview: I’m a disabled vet on a limited income. I went through a nasty, drawn out, expensive custody battle for my daughter (she’s with me, now, thank goodness), and now I’m broke.

NOW MY DEVICE HAS QUIT!!

Google Photos
The little black spot is where I used my tweezers to try to pull it back into place…

I have been using the Smok Vape Pen 22 for 7 months now with no issues. Suddenly, the button fell out and it does not come apart to fix.

If I could ask 15 of you guys to donate $2 each to my PayPal account, I can go to my local vape store and replace it!! Hell, on the first, I’ll even pay you back!!

I’m in a bit of a panic because I have $3 in my bank account until the first of April.

A replacement will cost me $27.08 after tax. I called every B&M shop around within 10 miles of me to find the cheapest one!

If you guys could see it in your hearts to help this panicking momma out, I will FOREVER BE IN Y’ALL’S DEBT!!!

I truly have nowhere else to turn.

EDIT: I’VE BEEN RESCUED!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!

Thank you @MisterSinner, @mstokens, and @Lostmarbles!

You guys are Supermen!!

14 Likes

What’s your PayPal email? I’ll send you the whole thing asap.

19 Likes

I can help out with a bit if needed.

16 Likes

Thank you both for helping out…

@Wombatred26, I still have to send you a few things… I do have label ready…
I can send next week… I completely forgot…

11 Likes

@MisterSinner aandp.griffin@gmail.com is my PayPal address.

I love you guys! Anyone who sends me something, I will send it back on the first! I’ll let y’all know when I have enough!!

9 Likes

I greatly appreciate everyone’s help! You guys are some of the truly nicest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of being in a forum with!

Blessings to you all and I hope you all are well through these strange and unusual times!

10 Likes

@Wombatred26 … sent you a little bit for a backup device. Remember two is one and one is none :smiley:

13 Likes

Thank you, @mstokens. Greatly appreciated!!

10 Likes

Ok just sent it. No need to repay me. :+1:

My PayPal will say saintsinner***@ etc

13 Likes

I’m sticking flavors in ziplocks and it will be coming priority mail as soon as I get my paychcek next week.
I do recommend you have at least 30ml sized bottles, and remember that the flavors I am sending are ultras.

10ml bottles are good for testing…

I do not know what you have to work with.

13 Likes

@Wombatred26

Like @MisterSinner said… no need to pay me back. Just helping out where I can :slight_smile:

13 Likes

No need for payback here either.

EDIT: Whoops meant for @Wombatred26. Sorry 'bout that

12 Likes

Hit me up if i can help too

12 Likes

Stand up move…

11 Likes

@Wombatred26 i could send 20 $ or so or I can PM you and let you pick a unopened device i have your choice let me know …I know Mister sinner took care of it and others have donated as well BUT a little extra doesnt hurt and i would not need anything back so let me know

12 Likes

Sure it does. Getting it back together may be a different story… :laughing:

9 Likes

Hammers work for taking everything apart, lol

7 Likes

To everyone who has helped or offered to do so:

(I know I’ve said it before but it needs saying again. I’ll probably say it again, before y’all get tired of my gratitude!)

This is the best and most generous bunch of people I have ever had the honor of being a part of!

Less than an hour after posting this, two people, whom I’ve never met or had previous contact with, offered and carried through with offers to fulfill my request for help, in it’s entirety!:flushed::open_mouth:

Several others have since offered more help beyond what I needed/requested.

It is touching to know that in this day in age (grammar??) there are people who are willing to give so generously, without expecting recompense!

I am beyond grateful to all of you for your thoughtful responses and quick actions to help this struggling family avoid even more stress in this stressful enough time!

Once again, from the bottom of our hearts, mine, my husband’s, and my daughter’s:

Thank you and much love!!

With what you all have sent, I was able to go pick up at, a B&M store one kit (for $27.08). PLUS order TWO more online at directvapor.com for about $17 each with free shipping!!

https://www.directvapor.com/smok-vape-pen-22-starter-kit/

Thank you all, again!!

12 Likes

I take it you weren’t able to use the Joyetech Ekee kit I sent you back when…?

Or am I confusing what I’ve sent to whom? lol

5 Likes

I’d go with something rebuildable…

As you can learn to build your coil and wont be dependant on buying coils…

Im sure others could find something for you even cheaper than this…

6 Likes