Favorite Banana Pudding Of All Time

wow that has been a minuet… :rofl: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yeah it was a minute 'cause there was a mod I wanted and I ordered from China along with the bottles cause it was a great deal hahahahha

Edit: I had 10 ml and 100 ml bottles just no 30 ml ones ROFLMAO

3 Likes

and you couldnt just do a 30ml in 100ml?? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
Hides behind @woftam :smiley: :rofl: :crazy_face: :tada:

3 Likes

I had three 100 mls one went to my nanner pudding, the other to my moms Bourbon Cream, and the last to the Winstin (that one was yours) I mixed up which was a 60 ml… I’m talking about the OMG OG you sent

2 Likes

well see… if you went ahead and mixed wistin… the naner pudding could have waited :stuck_out_tongue:

Im so full of it this morning… and now I need to run to the bank and all sorts of crazed stuff… :red_car: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I finally made a dang nanner I liked it couldn’t wait hahahah… take care of you hon and BE CAREFUL

3 Likes

The Winstin has been steeping a week now

3 Likes

now what are you waiting for??
Vape it!!! :smiley: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You’re gonna make me try the old mans tobacco? Okay but don’t get upset if i hate it because I seriously hate tobacco flavors… rewicking.

3 Likes

Do it and then I leave… the bank and the ins company isnt going to wait on me… uggg…
and Enterprise still has not repaid me either… :cry:

2 Likes

well holy crap that actually wasn’t the normal crap tobacco I’ve hated in the past. Okay, you win, you can make me vape tobacco. My husband is going to freaking love this one. I’ll hook him up tonight when he gets home and give you his opinion.

4 Likes

lmao… keep your fingers crossed on Wistin…
Will have to do a tell all later about what is about to happen… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

@Ricks she likes it and she hates tobaccos… :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’ll be waiting.

3 Likes

@anon84779643 @SessionDrummer @authormichellehughes

RE: UPDATE - FLV Banana Pudding

Well I finally tested this one out Friday night and again this morning (simple single wire SS wrap, 0.35 ohms @ 36W on a Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA) and it saddens me to admit this was a total bust (for me at least) :cry:. Bear in mind I’m not as capable of describing what I’m tasting as some more experienced mixers here. Might be due to the damage 40 years of smoking has done to my tastebuds or they might be “resetting” themselves or whatever. Needless to say I wasn’t getting anything from this one.

Bear in mind also that I don’t taste anything on the inhale (very rarely do), only on the exhale. At a stretch I could possibly say I’m tasting a “hint” of Whipped Cream and if I were to really stretch it, a teeny weeny bit of Banana. Other than that, nothing. No Cookie and no Pudding :worried:. Interesting to note that in other recipes I’ve made up, I’ve had the Banana around 1.25% and it tastes somewhat “candy-ish” (at least I can taste it) so I’m thinking that I might have to play around with this recipe here and up my percentages just a bit. Actually I find that mix “averages” are a bare minimum for me (unlike Smoky :grinning:) and usually I tend to hover on those or a tad bit more.

At least this has got me thinking of other possibilities. Swap out Whipped Cream and sub with Cream and Sweet Cream? Add some Vanilla Bean to the Pudding? Maybe a dash of Cupcake Batter somewhere? Replace Cookie with Biscotti? Add both together? Geez, will it even resemble a Banana Pudding by the time I’m finished with it? Ah, the joys of “testing” :wink:.

Sorry I couldn’t add to the positive reports on this one guys but thought I should give my findings just in case others are having the same results. Hopefully my taste buds will reset one day and this here will be a distant memory :heart_eyes:. Other than that, any explanations/suggestions? Cheers.

5 Likes

Dardy… would you believe me if I told you you can train your taste buds to taste again? :crazy_face:

You can, but at 1:45am… I wont go into detail on this… I did do a little something… and I do realize @authormichellehughes did not have one flavor… but this is how I would spin what she put together…

pay attention to my drops to start with :wink:

Here it is… if you have the flavors, mix it up …

12-14-2019 1-44-25 AM

will put together a tut for ya tomorrow at some point… more like tomorrow night, as I have yet another full day of things I have to get done… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry it didn’t work for you. Is your flavor stash public? I had that same issue the first year I vaped and if you’ll look at my older recipes you’ll see my flavor % are much higher. I think the problem with Flavorah and that is they don’t work well at high % most of the time. You could do that with FA/Cap/TPA … someone can call me on that if I’m wrong though. https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/615745/TOC%27S+Banana+Pudding 2016

5 Likes

That in itself is yet another topic… see:

https://flvfan.com/flavor-pushing-zombies/

https://flvfan.com/overuse-funky-tastes-and-you/

https://flvfan.com/body-changes-to-expect/

these will help a tiny touch…

5 Likes

Oh yes indeed I would :grinning:

I’m a “drop convert” @anon84779643. When I’m mixing up with FLV I automatically “count” drops as per your instructions and then check the scales readout :heart_eyes:.

Looking forward to this but hey, no rush. I know ya got stuff to do.

Yes indeed it is Michelle. Feel free…

Yeah, truth be told my usages are now way down from when I started. Thanks for the reply :+1:. Cheers.

5 Likes

@Dardy Well THAT certainly sucks. We can’t ask for more than honest reviews. I feel bad you’re not getting the same tastes we are. Not sure how long ago you switched to vaping, but I had been a 20+ year heavy smoker, and now having I think 9 years of vaping, my taste has def. returned.

Not being an expert on smoking related tastebud destruction, I can’t speak to that or I’d try to assist. Thank you.

7 Likes

Had to go check my phone and can advise I’ve been vaping since 7th Dec 2015 and making my own juice for roughly 2 years (?) or so. Don’t get me wrong @SessionDrummer, the tastebuds are definitely changing, albeit slowly :wink:. I know that I’m gradually starting to lower % used these days so that’s gotta be a “plus” eh? Cheers brother :muscle:

7 Likes