Favorite Banana Pudding Of All Time

I think Im awake… maybe. I have coffee in front of me… :smiley:

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: I know!!! :smiley: lol

Yeps if I can wake up… that hockey game was just wow! :slight_smile:
but I think I’d rather go to a concert lol… at least there I could dance or…

I started smoking when I like too young, it was like that when I was growing up. Mom and dad could send me to the store to buy their smokes for like under a 1.00… no joke. we’d light them up to keep the skeeters away out in the yard. Hard to believe that was 35+ years ago… I watched them both die from smoking related illness and I miss them something awful. I have a bit of experience. I can tell you it will get better, but how much depends on a lit of things.

Your diet comes into play, what you eat as well as how your body reacts is a big key. Any medicines, that too can effect taste. How much you smoked and for how long. Some taste buds may never ever come back, no matter what.

The one thing I have found is like with nicotine intake, you can lower your nic… and… you can lower your flavors… Meaning if you can taste blood orange at 2% (which I would never suggest to start out on!! even 1% at times can be too much!) but this is for an example… step it down to 1.8% from that 2%… This is why again, I tell folks… start very low with solo testing where you can detect change from plain base to a hint of the flavor you are working with, and then work it up from that point… to where you can taste.

@Dardy… being this is a banana… you can try to keep raising it and see what happens. Just for giggles… if at 1% you are barely tasting… try 1.2% I wouldn’t just just to 1.4% just slowly raise it…

Why? because all it takes to change a fluid/liquid is one drop… and that .2% difference is 3 drops in 30ml or 1 drop in 10ml extra :wink: see exactly where you taste it… if the banana tastes fine at 1.4% and you can taste it… then drop it back to 1.2% … the magic comes in that you know what it tastes like at 1.4% and your mind will hold on to that taste, making the muscles and taste buds as well as nose work together. If you keep this up over time, what functioning taste buds you have will have a chance to grow more… As far as your dead taste buds, from the research I have seen most do not grow back. Some might surprise you and will, but you will always have dead patches… body cells change by forming, then by multiplying and then dying off, to be replaced by more growth… just like the rest of your body…some just can’t grow back… Hope this is a better explanation…

I hope this might make some sense… and will do a better write up tonight. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Dardy you may have already said and I missed it, but what are you vaping now ?? What are your strong flavors that you can get, taste, and like ?

3 Likes

My adult kid woke up this morning and asked who made banana pudding… guess I have to head to the store later to make some since she was smelling my juice and upset there wasn’t some to eat LOL

7 Likes

G’day @SessionDrummer. Thanks for the follow up bud. At the moment (as we speak actually) I’m vaping on a Lemon Meringue Pie “tester” I made up 2 weeks ago. Not the recipe you gave me but more a tweak (guess) on yours and other recipes seen on here. No, I don’t have any recipes up in case you went looking as I’m not confident enough to post any up. I do however have a screenshot of my homemade recipe card spreadsheet thing if ya wanna take a gander:

Capture

Haven’t used the CAP LMP or the CAP GB before so I’m sorta wingin’ it with the percentages there. Overall it’s not too bad. I can definitely taste the lemon, meringue, biscuit and pastry zest. Not sure if it’ll change with more steep time though.

As far as my rotation juices go, I only have a handful and they include a peppermint cream, that FLV Cinn Crunch & FLV Cream mix from @Pro_Vapes, a single Red Energy mix, a single FW Green Goblin mix, that delectable Banana Pudding recipe from Lars, an all TPA Banana Cheesecake concoction of my own, a double Butterscotch (FW & FA) with FLV Sweet Coconut concoction of my own and a V3 “tweak” of Ella’s Shortbread Biscuit.

Strong flavors I can get, taste and like are things like apples, custards, pineapples, pears, lemons, Love a bit of vanilla, cheesecake, creams, raspberry, boysenberry, butterscotch, coconut, cupcake batter, macaroon and lemonade. Also love that Jungle Flavors Honey Peach but in small doses as it’s pretty strong for me. Sadly I think I’ve become strawberry blind to a degree but FLV Alpine Strawberry I can taste. Having a few problems with blueberry and I’m waiting on a HS BB to arrive to see if something can be done about blending it with the FLV.

So all in all, I can taste enough flavors to keep me happy. It’s just trying to find the right combinations and percentages to make them work for me I suppose.

Now as far as the “Banana Pudding” recipe goes, I’m gonna do what @anon84779643 always suggests and SFT these 4 flavors to try and work out what % work (for me). Maybe then I’ll be able to get a better handle on this. Appreciate the interest shown mate. Love gettin’ me sum edgamacation :man_student:. Cheers…

6 Likes

@dardy, I’m the same way, mine are always NEVER done LOL. Guess I’m too picky.

4 Likes

Dardy… I am sorry I havent had time to pop up my tutorial… will try to squeeze it in before bed tonight. My son forgot his id to the hospital and they wont let him in without it… so a quick road trip, then post office and then to the lab and then back to the post office and then to the grocery store and then pick kid up and limp back home today… yeps its a Monday! :slight_smile:

btw… the recipe you posted… does not look like too much flavoring… don’t worry, will have you doing better soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah I have about 1,000 unpublished recipes too @Dardy and @SessionDrummer ideas come easy for me… mixing all those ideas LOL I need more me

4 Likes