Favorite fruity/candy recipes?

I’m burnt out on desserts lol! Any reccomendations on some sweet fruity/candy recipes? Thanks guys!

6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Strong, sweet peachy vape. Percents probably could be lower but I’ve never tried, lol - like it the way it is.

6 Likes

My current fruit/candy type mixes… atm it’s

7 Likes

Couldn’t resist! Mix it here https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3345909/TOC’S%20Muted%20By%20The%20Surgeon%20General

edit This is a VERY potent flavor mix and will make your mouth pucker… just a heads up and a reminder that this recipe was actually to push as many flavors as possible to make a point.

9 Likes

My best mix for Fall 2019

9 Likes

@Byakko welcome friend that looks like a refreshing recipe

8 Likes

Thx! It been super popular with the GF and I seem to have this in my tank more often than not :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is my latest favourite candy and Pixie Stick Candy is one flavour I’m using a lot of late. :drooling_face:

8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

I still haven’t gotten around ot mixing with Cactus flavors, I think in 2020 that will have to change.

3 Likes

This one is pretty killer too.

5 Likes

Someone was asking for a sour mix the other day with candy. Another flavor I haven’t really worked with because I’ve never really wanted sour candy. Has this got the pucker power? If so I’ll link it to them.

4 Likes

Not really pucker so to speak. Taste is subjective obviously, but this was suppose to mimic the sour part of nerds. It tones down a bit with steeping, but is still a needed part in it. Smoky Blue’s Pink Sucker Punch is good and provides a bit of sour with the lemon.

I like this one after it steeps a bit. It has a bit of pucker to it:

I had to sub a few of the flavors, but it tastes pretty good.

5 Likes

I’ll have to break down and add a sour to my stash LOL … always finding more flavors to buy

5 Likes