No longer with us

I just asked Graham Digital drops who knows him personally and he said he is still alive …

7 Likes

Thanks. Pleased to hear it. That was one of the best recipes for a long time. Saved me a lot of cash, and helped keep me off of cigarettes. I owe him, so am pleased he’s still kicking. Thanks for letting me know.

4 Likes

Okay so he’s alive.
So it wouldn’t be out of line for me to ask…
What’s the recipe?
Come on man.
I can find his recipes.
Alive as he is.
But which one?

2 Likes

If it’s the papaya mango recipe I’m cool.
It’s above.
Is that it?
Maybe I’ll just “follow” him.

2 Likes

Strawberry Shortcake Bar.

4 Likes

Thank you
May he rest in peace, alive as he is.
I’m gonna go mix that.

4 Likes

Pleasure. Do. I haven’t mixed it up for a long time but it was pretty good if my memory serves me well.

3 Likes

Yes it was / is a classic…i may mix it just for memories…i just am scared it may be disappointing these days lol…probably not though

2 Likes

Funnily enough, I was thinking of doing the same thing myself. I think it may still hold up reasonably well. 30ml what the hell. Give it a go. While I’m here, I’m after a good fruit recipe. I always mix bakeries and creams, but I fancy a change. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

This is one of his - still creamy but quite strong apple:

2 Likes

Thanks. Unfortunately I don’t possess FA banana or honey. I do have TPA but not sure how they would hold up

3 Likes

And I don’t care who’s recipe it is, as long as it’s good.

3 Likes

No worries.
Sorry I can’t suggest any subs, I only have FA.
There was another post asking for fruit flavours here:

2 Likes

It pisses me off. I’ve got literally hundreds of flavours, but nine times out of ten I’m missing something. Lol. Sods bloody law I guess. Thanks for your help anyway. Happy mixing, and happy new year.

8 Likes

It’s often the way it goes. Sometimes I just sub stuff, take a punt that it will at the very least be vapeable. Works mostly :upside_down_face:

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

One of the handy features of the calculator helps … what can I make. I did that the other night because I wanted to start mixing some of the other recipes here that don’t get any love.

3 Likes

I feel your pain - I have the same odds of finding a tasty looking recipe only to find that I’m missing one or more flavors.

3 Likes

I’m somewhat new to the mixing community but someone using the Not Charles Manson username occasionally posts in the DIY_eJuice subreddit. I think it is the same guy but idk for certain.

3 Likes

Yeah, thanks. I’ve had a few replies, and they all confirm that he’s still with us. Glad to hear it.

3 Likes

No they just “joke” about it on the forums. He is still around. A nice talented guy.

5 Likes