Favorite mix from another ELR mixer

Well tell him i vape it more than my own custard recipes lol I had no hesitation picking it for this thread.

8 Likes

This is great! I think it’s already become quite inspirational but I think as more time goes by this thread will be a find for many folks wanting to try something new! Thanks everyone. Keep it up!!!

13 Likes

I’m gonna vote for One Milk! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/763332/One%20Milk%20To%20Rule%20Them%20All%20by%20Boogenshizzle

15 Likes

My vote: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/763332/One%20Milk%20To%20Rule%20Them%20All%20by%20Boogenshizzle

6 Likes

Does it have to be a recipe on this site?

5 Likes

Awesome thread topic @SthrnMixer! So glad you thought of it! You are absolutely right, this is a great thread for someone who is trying to find something new, especially when they are recommended as favorites by known and trusted ELR members!

This is also a perfect thread for people like me who are too busy to get creative and mix their own! I have gotten tired of some of my usual mixes, and even the mixes that I enjoy from others. I am so freaking busy with school work all the time that even trying to filter through the thousands of recipes that come up when I hit that “What can I make” button takes too long to find something and I just can’t do it! Now, I can just check out this thread for some ideas of new recipes to try!

I guess what I am trying to get at is, thanks so much for creating this thread! :+1: :clap: :wink: :smile:

13 Likes

I am super glad people enjoy this. Some credit would be nice please TreyM.

12 Likes

Thanks @TheTinMan and @BathVaper.

5 Likes

@lukeloop Thanks for sharing this recipe with us. It is appreciated.

11 Likes

I think that was the idea, yes.

11 Likes

Awesome, thanks.

10 Likes

tho not a terrible question it is in the topic title :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Hands down, my favorite ADV (I go through a minimum of 80ml a week of this incredible elixir) would be:

Thank you for sharing this superb creation @Beaufort_Batches

17 Likes

Thats 3 now containing Berry crunch cereal http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/269891 suppose i should revisit it in an adaptation of something mentioned here.

9 Likes

Sounds like you have an opportunity to bring someone to ELR - help spread the love :wink:

13 Likes

In my adv rotation for the past few months. I got bored easily with flavors, so this is actually rare.

11 Likes

Thanks. There are some very good mixers over at ATF, but I’m not sure if they post their recipes here. They could be here under another tag and I wouldn’t know.

What’s the protocol for taking someone else’s recipe and putting it up here? With proper acknowledgement, of course.

4 Likes

Ok, here is my #1 ADV. I made a few subs because I prefer JF Cookie and Biscuit and I split the 3% lemon between Sicily and FE Lemon to add some longevity, and I use Sugar Daddy. I think most of us after awhile get adept at making small changes that suit us better.

I can vape this all day for 4-5 days straight.

12 Likes

One more…lemon is by far my favorite profile.

I did the same thing with the lemon as above, it’s my standard practice. I also use two raspberries. This one is very satisfying.

12 Likes

I have been vaping a masterpiece of a recipe that was created by Jaz or AKA @Jazzy_girl. This is a cheesecake recipe and it’s a fairly new recipe creation. I’ve been non stop making and vaping this recipe ever since she gave it to me. It is the best cheesecake I have ever vaped and very hard to put down. I think many of you would agree so try it out when you get time.

15 Likes