Favorite mix from another ELR mixer

Do you mix this recipe as is?

10% and 2.5% seems… excessive.

5 Likes

To bad there isn’t a headbanging emoji…

5 Likes

It is excessive - but it is oddly a pretty damn good mix! :slight_smile: I like it less the longer it steeps though (though some may like it)…

10 Likes

Thank you! I agree!
You wont be disappointed at all in PUR CK Graham

8 Likes

Not in the literal sense, but we do have :metal: lol

6 Likes

Agreed @Jazzy_girl, @SthrnMixer. I was blown away by a seemingly “different” approach (fresh) to each the PUR cheesecake, and graham crust.

8 Likes

Im not sure how to answer this and maybe @Beaufort_Batches could do better. I think the graham is not like any other graham ive tried. Its covered in creamy cheesecake with a touch of toffee. If you have the flavors try making a small batch. Maybe youd like the graham here. Im not sure tho. I wish i had a better answer.
I could always send u a sample if you want :blush:

8 Likes

YES. As it is. Not as strong as it looks at the paper.

5 Likes

Just leave it out.It’ll still be great.

5 Likes

This is one of my top 3 favorites except I had to sub for the Lemon and Kiwi. Still a mighty tasty vape for sure.

9 Likes

For those of us appreciating menthol vapes, this is my favorite that I brew in larger batches for ADV, either straight up or adding a 3-5% accent flavor, like apple, berry, grape, etc.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/138151/Ice%20Ice%20Baby!

8 Likes

I just want to say THANK YOU to all who contribute here, I am just an occasional lurker/sponge who can’t make anything on my own. Seeing these favorites posted on one page is like a gold mine to me!

13 Likes

I’m here :crazy_face:
I just discovered this recipe in the last month or so and I must have got through 400ml of it already - I thought I didn’t like forest fruits. I slightly tweaked it to halve the sweetener and it’s solidly in my daily rotation now.

8 Likes

I am a relatively new diy’er and have only one creation of my own so i generally like to try others mixes. The following is an awesome blend and right up my alley since the blueberries and strawberries don’t do it for me!

Pineapple Coco Cream

Ingredient %
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 0.50
Pineapple (INAWERA) 2.25
Shisha Lemon (INAWERA) 0.25
Sugarloaf Pineapple (VTA) 2.25
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 0.85
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 1.75

Flavor total: 7.85%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

12 Likes

That looks very nice …

8 Likes

lol, it’s delicious! Have it in my profile Unity RTA all the time. At 55 watts that mesh coil makes all those flavors pop! The sweet coconut and sugarloaf is a good combination!

6 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2410870?
Old Skewl (Vanilla Custard S&V) by [freshepies]
Best Shake N Vape to date !

7 Likes

I’ll have to whip up some of this. What I know of VIC - it’s so much better after 3 weeks so I’ll mix up another bottle to let sit. Loves me some custard notes.

And here I thought sweet and fruity were almost synonymous! :wink:

I mixed up the Cactus Tropical yesterday. Don’t have the additives so just went with the flavors. Good pairing for sure, although I’m not convinced the Cactus is at the right level for me, but I like it pretty good. I’ll give it a few days to settle and see what changes. Thanks for the share.

5 Likes

Oh wow… happy you are enjoying that one, @Deerslayer!! w00ts!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you know which clone it is… the full line is made with 100% FLV flavors and they are not hard at all to clone. :wink: I might have to release the rest of them sometime soon… :wink:

5 Likes

How about to release the Mother’s Milk?! :wink:

3 Likes