Favorite mix from another ELR mixer

Currently, a couple of my favs.

I didn’t have the Flavorah graham, so i subbed it with RF SC and its outstanding.

15 Likes

Nice One @SthrnMixer.

Here is one I make a lot. Mostly for my cousin but I like it too.

This one is a really good peanut butter type vape.

16 Likes

Wow! Im so happy and honored that you love my recipe this much! Thank you for the awesome compliments :heart:

13 Likes

I can’t think of higher praise.
Grats Jazzy!

That means I’ll have to order some Cheesecake Graham (Purilum). :wink:

13 Likes

Always need just one more don’t we?

11 Likes

Yep.

/music cue:
:musical_note: I’m going off the raaails on a crazy train…

8 Likes

My “vaping apocalypse” choice? The only mix I ever vape again? So far it’d have to be that “Banudding Cake” from @Daath (Lars). It’s an absolute “staple” for me. I now exclusively use RDAs but I vape this stuff in my Kanger Sub Tank Mini every morning before I walk out the door to go to work (1-2 tokes/pulls/drags/whatever), when I get home from work (2-3) and before I hit the sack (2-3). As mentioned previously elsewhere, the only change I made was using TPA BC instead of LA. Cheers.

17 Likes

I always wonder where the “not so sweet” fruity/herbal guys are :innocent:

with 0.5% citric and 0.5 tartaric acid (@10%)
and for me w/o sweetener.

17 Likes

Tell me about it,we can’t get any Purilum flavours in the UK so this recipe is totally out of my reach.

5 Likes

Yeah, It’s definitely on my shopping list…idk why, but its something that I never picked up…I think I tried too many fruity pebble types and they turned me off from cereal vapes, but I do want to give it a try now!

6 Likes

I saw this one, but never tried it, it was interesting to me, but for some reason I just never mixed it, but I definitely will at my next available mixing session!

6 Likes

I can’t get enough of Goofy’s

5 Likes

I would love to try this recipe but I don’t like graham in my vape. How much of a graham taste is there in this one? Cheesecake Graham (Purilum)

5 Likes

Do you mix this recipe as is?

10% and 2.5% seems… excessive.

5 Likes

To bad there isn’t a headbanging emoji…

5 Likes

It is excessive - but it is oddly a pretty damn good mix! :slight_smile: I like it less the longer it steeps though (though some may like it)…

10 Likes

Thank you! I agree!
You wont be disappointed at all in PUR CK Graham

8 Likes

Not in the literal sense, but we do have :metal: lol

6 Likes

Agreed @Jazzy_girl, @SthrnMixer. I was blown away by a seemingly “different” approach (fresh) to each the PUR cheesecake, and graham crust.

8 Likes

Im not sure how to answer this and maybe @Beaufort_Batches could do better. I think the graham is not like any other graham ive tried. Its covered in creamy cheesecake with a touch of toffee. If you have the flavors try making a small batch. Maybe youd like the graham here. Im not sure tho. I wish i had a better answer.
I could always send u a sample if you want :blush:

8 Likes