Favorite ohm range, and why?

I’m not too smart. But the tcr manual function…when you input the numbers tells the mod how to regulate the power preventing the wire from getting to hot.

Basically all tc mods come with a tcr for Ti, Ni ect preset…but it’s only set for one type of Ti ni ect. Typing it in yourself allows you to use a different wire. So if you want to perfectly dial in your vape a manual tcr setting is needed…or if you want to use a different type of ss wire.

That’s why I was so excited to get the siegle 213 because it came preset for ss 304 & 316 & 317…so I wouldn’t have to learn about the numbers. Boy was I wrong. Through that whole ordeal I got to learn alittle about how dna boards regulate the temp vs yihi vs the siegle. Basically learned siegle is not to be trusted.

3 Likes

Yes, I believe it’s between 0088-0120 for ss, what ever suits your build and device.

2 Likes

The tcr = the temperature coefficient of resistance, that’s basically the temperature curve of your wire.

3 Likes

Here’s a pic I saved. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I only used spaced coils with Ti. No issues. :slight_smile:

@mikelej14 I see you have the VTwo… how do you lock it so that moving that top control knob doesn’t work? I don’t want to be walking around with the thing in my back pocket and when I take it out for a quick vape find out that my butt turned it up to 80 watts on me.

Just press fire 5 times and it lock/sleep 5 more unlock/awake

1 Like

nods… I just thought there was a way to lock the current settings until you unlock the setting… my bad (I sound like I’m 10)

Oh im not sure. I have a mini it doesnt have that

Give .00115 a shot for your SS 316L in TCR mode. Some of the recent IPV mods have been inaccurate with SS 316L when using .00092, but run pretty close to true in TC at between .00112 and .00115.

Only takes a few seconds to try.

2 Likes

Yeah I may try giving that a shot. I know the new ipv400 needs an inaccurate tcr input to work properly.

I think that may have been the reviews I was watching.

You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of that build would you? How do you position the AFC?

Thanks!
Pete

I usually block most of the airflow from the side that doesnt have coil, just leaving a couple of the holes up top open.

Awesome, I’ll have to give that a try - I really like performance out of that little guy.
Thanks!