Favorite Profile Poll

Whats Your Favorite Flavor Profile,
Results may be influence future recipe contest (probably not) but choose wisely :wink:

• Tobacco
  • Custard
  • Fruit
  • Candy
  • Dessert
  • Beverage
  • Creamy
  • Breakfast
  • Coffee
  • Menthol
  • Cereal
  • Milk and Honey
0 voters

Voting ends June 1st

9 Likes

Appreciate you asking.

8 Likes

Dammit. It’s a TRAP !!!

Don’t answer, they’re going to make the next contest profile NOT what your favorite profiles are !!!

I would like to change my votes to Menthol, Bacco, and, errrr Dirt please.

15 Likes

Cakes and Pies cakes and pies !!!

11 Likes

9 Likes

Opps I forgot Burnt Tires and Erasers…

9 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t forget ppl you can vote for more than One profile, Milk N Honey can be a great Dessert vape :ok_hand:

9 Likes

10 Likes

What does creamy mean?

7 Likes

11 Likes

Mine are so obvious :sob:

8 Likes

Fruit, creamy and beverages.

I was hoping for tropics. I love tobaccos but if we are doing favorites. I deff like fruit, creams and bevs more. It was either custard or bevs for the 3rd spot and my fiddy spot is tobaccos. The rest are fine but i tend to add fruits, creams or custards to the others anyway

Also, isnt coffee and 50% of milk and tuney a beverage technically ? Lol

10 Likes

So does that mean it’ll be Milk and Honey? And it’s supposed to be a contest if they make it things that people are good at it wouldn’t be a challenge. Just like the FLV challenge took people out of their comfort zone. It makes you work for it.

6 Likes

Tropics?? Like tropic FRUIT :man_facepalming:with lots of Body :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You got so specific with everything except the fruits. Typical fiddy lol

6 Likes

Lmao…Not my poll ha ha . This poll was to see what we wont put on it if we ever do a poll for mixers to pick. Now that was sneaky wasnt it :wink:

10 Likes

Gosh darn, the devil cares about you!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Man… I “WONDER” who voted for this??!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Silly Rabbit, M&H isn’t a profile, it’s a flavor !!!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes