Favorite Profile Poll

Oh really??? Then What is this?
IMG_0997

6 Likes

Milk N Honey just KOā€™d breakfast :joy:

6 Likes

M&H is so versatile it can be anything you want!

6 Likes

Bahahahhahahahaaha!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Breakfast is also a flavor.

7 Likes

Breakfast gets no love. To be fair it is kinda split up with cereal. It can also be considered a dessert in our case since we are not vaping the savory side of breakfast like bacon and eggs. Donuts and muffins are popular for breakfast

6 Likes

And donā€™t forget the coffee.

7 Likes

Well, Breakfast actually is a GREAT flavor !!!

3 Likes

Well now I wish Iā€™d ā€œcerealā€™dā€, because I like sausage, scrapple, bacon, and eggs for breakfast, and thatā€™s NOT in the vaping wheelhouse.

5 Likes

Hard to choose just 3. I like Desserts, Creams and Custards, but i like many of them to have a fruity top note or fruity layer in them. I decided to go fruit, cream and desserts. Cutting out the Custard. Even tho my main ADV is a Custard, its not my own recipe. The majority of everything i mix tends to line up mostly with those 3

8 Likes

I still dont understand whats in the creamy catagory. I would think anything creamy would just be part of every other catagory expecially desserts

7 Likes

Strawberries and Cream = choose Fruit + Cream

8 Likes

To me,

Custard is technically a dessert,
Coffee is technically a beverage,
cereal is technically a breakfast.

Mostly, the others are what I would define as ā€œprofilesā€.

And then there is Milk and Honey which is a whole other thing of courseā€¦

10 Likes

5 Likes

Dang it. I thought I clicked Milk and Honey :rofl:

6 Likes

Iā€™m surprised Creamy is/was/is slipping, and Bacco @ 27% ?? Wow, didnā€™t think there were that many baccoā€™ers.

6 Likes

I should have prob picked creamy over cereal

6 Likes

If Iā€™m right, somehow, mysteriously, the next contestā€™s profile(s) will be ā€¦

7 Likes

Donā€™t forget, everyone gets 3 votes! :+1:

8 Likes

Not necessarily. Maybe they canā€™t find a good tobacco recipe and hope at least here some will be good on a competition or they just donā€™t fall into a must-have urgency that easily like we all do with creams or bakeriesā€¦ simply because so many baccos are just bad and will hardly ever be used. And then there is a third reason - bacco flavors are specific and canā€™t be exchanged that easily in recipes with other baccos, like we are nonstop doing with creams, custards, fruits, etc

8 Likes