Favorite Profile Poll

:rofl:. Thanks for the heads up Rocky. Somehow I still didn’t click on M&H​:grin:.

5 Likes

You are absolutely…WRONG

7 Likes

Gonna be blueberry cheesecake. Thats my guess

7 Likes

That would put me out as I don’t do or have and blueberry.

7 Likes

You guys are so off…But we will be doing a blueberry something in one of these someday

7 Likes

I agree and I won’t answer simply because my tastes change with my moods.

7 Likes

How can Milk and Honey be a profile? That’s like choosing SB and Cream, etc. It should be profiles you see on flavor vendor sites. (No offense @Rocky02852 you know I love your M&H mixes :wink: )

6 Likes

@McDuckie Breakfast and cereal are recapitulating, remove one of them. I suggest cereal.

5 Likes

Exactly, thank you @lanc13 for pointing that out. Clean it up @McDuckie :rofl:

7 Likes

I take it as a joke. @Rocky02852 will be Rocky.

6 Likes

OMG!!! This is a borderline BANNABLE offense!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Get your votes in, 14 more days before we (I) choose the next profile… :joy:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah but @McDuckie created the list. Is he a cult member? :rofl:

4 Likes

I can see I upset @Rocky02852 and may have to redeem myself for future contests.

5 Likes

VSO made Rocky his own flavor :joy: Milk & Toony…that’s as redeemable as redeemable can get!!!

6 Likes

Oh, what did Shane do? :rofl: JK

5 Likes

Heehee, long defunct, Naturally-Extracted-Tobaccos, redeemed me too :rofl:

Honestly, Clay was such a nice man to do this. There were other vapers who made suggestions and if he deemed them good products to sell he would add them to his inventory. Not knowing how to diy NETs at the time, I was truly grateful.

11 Likes

There were lots if NETs back in the old days of vaping. I feel like everyone wanted tobaccos back then but now not many want them

4 Likes