Favorite Profile Poll

@Rocky02852 Did you try my Golden shower? The recipe , not my pee lol. 2.5% milk and honey !

4 Likes

I saw that! (I have Milk N Honey notifications turned ON)… the only thing that scares me is the RY4 which I do not have anyways…

6 Likes

Are talking about NETs or tobacco flavors?

3 Likes

Jf ry4 is basically just caramel. Theres pretty much no tobacco note at all in it.

7 Likes

NETs specifically. Everybody was doing their own extractions back then. I never got into it.

5 Likes

I’ve never tasted real tobacco notes in any RY4 I’ve tried. I think they’re in a class of their own and caramel does come to mind. The biggest complaint I’ve heard about RY4 Double (TPA) is the astringency. I find less astringency in the other RY4s…but still no tobacco :woman_shrugging: Whatever the heck it really is, I like it when used right in a mix. It adds that something something.

5 Likes

Yea tpa does have that dirty astringent note. It steeps away mostly but i prefer the JF ry4 double which doesnt have that.

I do find ry4s to be the best caramel flavoring. The caramel is more rich then caramel flavorings

5 Likes

For me TPA Bavarian Cream smells like TPA RY4 Dbl. It vapes differently because of the cream but to me it has a similar smell, perhaps the caramel in it?

4 Likes

Creams and custards fall into the dessert category. Pick desserts and fruits…done!

5 Likes

You like Italian, if you make a ricotta pie like my grandmother’s I’ll pay you for it! She made a regular and one with semi-sweet chocolate bits every Easter.

5 Likes

I love ricotta pie. I usually get it around easter too with the st joesephs cakes

5 Likes

Pleasant dreams @STR8V8PING I’m wrapping up early.

5 Likes

Same to you

5 Likes

I might try to make that ricotta cake today. Gonna be a tough one.

Some flavors i was thinking of using

Wf powdered donut
Cap custard cake maybe but dont want it to be too custardy just give the cake some gooey moisture.
Pur simply cake or fw yellow cake
Em- How i get that full on thick wet powdered sugar note

For the ricotta is tough
Maybe
Cream cheese icing
Lb vienna cream
Wf mille fruilles
Maybe marscapone but i can never get it to work right

The one prob i may run into is i dont want buttery really. I know its more oily then buttery. I think made with olive oil. How do i get olive oil flavor lol

5 Likes

Olive oil? I believe it’s butter and a ton of eggs. Look at the recipe from the link I posted. Do you have Italian Cream (Hangsen)? That would be the one, I think to use, along with other heavy creams like Devon (CF) or Clotted (SSA). What do you think? I think a recipe for Cannoli cream will work because that’s made from sweet cheese, too.

5 Likes

I havent tried one made with butter. I guess it can be. The one at the italian bakery i go to makes it with oil that gives it that heavy wetness to the cake.

Yup i did that of using italian cream. That may work well

5 Likes

I’m just going by the recipe. I never asked my grandma how she made it. But I never noticed even a hint of olive oil unless she used a different type of oil and not virgin olive oil which is pretty strong tasting.

4 Likes

I might be mixing it up with ricotta cake. Cakes and pies cakes and pies lol

Well pie should be easier since no olive oil

5 Likes

Did Marie Antoinette Really Say 'Let Them Eat Cake'? Live Science | Cakes  Near Bond Street | melanciadesign.com.br

7 Likes

I was thinking of this one

5 Likes