Favorite quotes

This is exactly how I’m feeling rn! Except I stayed up all night until 7am , just woke up at 4pm…heee

3 Likes

Learn from the mistakes of others – you can never live long enough to make them all yourself.
JOHN LUTHER

7 Likes

Lol, a 12 step program for murderous humans. Just for today, I will not kill :rofl:

4 Likes

21 Electrifying Nikola Tesla Quotes On Energy, Science And Inventions
Unlock the Unlimited Power of Your Mind - Nikola Tesla Quotes
Tesla Not Stupid Quotes. QuotesGram

10 Likes

Nailed it! Think in terms of energy frequency and vibration! Tesla fan here.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
ALFRED LORD TENNYSON

5 Likes

6 Likes

Why do you think he’s not a good person?

2 Likes

Didn’t have my glasses on, I thought it was the guy from the Soap Opera “Days of Our Lives”

2 Likes

Maybe you should watch programs like “Voluptuous Women On Trampolines” instead of vindictive slags on Soap Operas.

4 Likes

That’s totally a Victor thing to say.

3 Likes

Hey, is that on ESPN?

3 Likes

fatstuff

4 Likes

Sorry, tits to gunt ratio is out of whack

2 Likes

Actually it was on about 20 years ago. Program called The Man Show. When the credits rolled at the end of the show they would have clips of women jumping on trampolines. You can find reruns on YouTube.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obz-O3CcP2I)

6 Likes

Lol, I’m a B&B fangirl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Even lowly creatures know enough to repay a debt of gratitude. Thus the bird known as the wild goose will invariably carry out its filial duty to the mother bird when she is about to die. And the fox never forgets its old hillock. If even animals will do such things, then how much more so should this be true of human beings?

7 Likes

The evil was not in bread and circuses, per se, but in the willingness of the people to sell their rights as free men for full bellies and the excitement of the games which would serve to distract them from the other human hungers which bread and circuses can never appease.
MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO

9 Likes