Favorite quotes

That’s really interesting, being raised in a heavy native populated town and in the center of the Boreal, it was not uncommon to see native people plucking away at even pine needles as well, even some saps were chewed on as it ran out of a tree… I think they called it, “Maple syrup” … No, but seriously, growing up it was pretty common and a lot of the native folks, including my family would nibble on some pine needles and whatnot. Pretty cool.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!
Sir Walter Scott

11 Likes

Damn!!! That is good and great food for thought.

8 Likes

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
RONALD REAGAN

10 Likes

An old friend of mine, now sober, told me that if you munch on some pine needles you can thwart off a hangover. She was pointing to a pine tree she used to use, down the street from one of her watering holes, lol. Seeing her life now, it was hard imagining her doing that.

5 Likes

Sure is. Kind of makes you want to put your best version forward more often. Definitely is food for thought.

5 Likes

Makes me wonder which version my ex-wives are using nowadays.

5 Likes

A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by a majority.
BOOKER T. WASHINGTON

10 Likes

11 Likes

@Mark_Turner, THAT, is, THE quote !!!

5 Likes

We have to walk in a way that we only print peace and serenity on the Earth. Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.
THICH NHAT HANH

10 Likes

Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

7 Likes

10 Likes

“War does not determine who is right - only who is left.”

Bertrand Russell

12 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

Very fitting, and good choice @Mark_Turner. I just heard he’s off the respirator now.

6 Likes
8 Likes

I have watched a number of JP’s videos and all I can say is that he’s a “breath of fresh air”. Thanks to @anon44012888 for putting me onto him. You’re a bloody legend mate! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:.

5 Likes