February's Mix this Mix thread

lol i have to check out thimbleberry i have no clue what it is google here i come :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m vaping mine right now. It’s really good actually, except for the biscuit. It just kind of takes over a mix for me, but I still feel like it’s needed in the recipe. I’m going to drop it down to .25% and leave everything else the same.

1 Like

I must not be in the loop on the FW flavors… Something is wrong with them? What am I missing lol

1 Like

Quite a few of them have sugar I believe.

2 Likes

I have a few at home so probably need to check those out

1 Like

http://juic.org/flavors/concerning-flavors/

6 Likes

Bookmarked - thank you!

2 Likes

Agreed! Thank you gotta sort my stash tonight might be dropping some flavors in the trash

1 Like

If you like the flavors don’t trash them, just move them to the kitchen and use them in food recipes!

5 Likes

Just found this and wow is it good

Was thinking we should do an October version of this. I was thinking anything with pumpkin. We should have a giveaway and i will put up a joyetech cubiod mini kit for the winner. We will need at least three judges (those with biggest stashes i assume)
Could make each contestant make a small donation to ELR…

3 Likes

Whos in? @daath thoughts?

1 Like

@mixologist13 Maybe we could pick the judges first, obviously people who have very large flavor collections, and people can only use flavors that all the judges have…?

1 Like

I really like this idea. Even if it wasn’t for a prize its still something that would be fun!

Yes we need some interest here before we pick judges. I dont mind giving away the prize. Maybe if we can get 10people to compete with a 5$ donation each?

1 Like

I’m about to make Sugar Rush as soon as I take a quick peek at the recipe again for blend ratios. Did you follow WOW’s recipe verbatim? This will be my first experience with Butter Cream (CAP).

1 Like

I dont, it is close but a couple subs for flavorings i prefer.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I’m vaping it right now only after 4 days and I’m LIKING it! Luckily I made enough to last into the 2nd-3rd week. I wanted to ask you how I would find out about making a base or a one-shot (if that’s what I’m looking for)? I’d like to be able to have all the flavors pre-mixed so I can just add my pg/vg.

Also, I’m vaping your Simple Custard w/o the caramel because I don’t trust my taste buds and caramel these days but I like it alot. I used Holy Vanilla and it’s been steeping for 4 weeks. I do have a small mix of Caramel (FA) with Vienna Cream (FA) that I could add to it for a test. That’s been sitting for over 8 weeks.

1 Like

If you click on the blue wrench on the recipe it will give you the option to “make one shot” - click on that and enter how many ml of oneshot you want to make and underneath it will also tell you how much eliquid it will create :+1:

1 Like

My attempt at something something…

Hey, thx, Lolly! Does the oneshot steep like regular juice or does that process begin when you add your diluent?

1 Like