February's Mix this Mix thread

ty ill try this it looks good

2 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1060159/Almond+Coconut+Milk#

this was my first attempt , its not bad for a first try and i know the EM has to be taken out , i need to add more more coconut and marzipan ill pm you my V2

1 Like

Sure thing we can collaborate if you wish - I would really like to try a mix with rf sc coconut (i havent done one yet except an sf)

2 Likes

Back to normal programming sorry for the side track

2 Likes

This has a lot going on and will need a good steep. Just mixed so :hourglass_flowing_sand:

BlackRazz Custard Squares (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.5
Blueberry Natural (LAN) 3.75
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.5
Nut Mix (FA) 0.8
Raspberry, Natural (LAN) 2
Torrone (FA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.5
wOw (FA) 2

Flavor total: 16.55%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

So here is my entry:
Summer Berry Squares

1 ml Strawberry Biscuit PUR
1ml Sweet Strawberry PUR
.5 Wild Blueberry TFA
.5 Vanilla Bean Ice Cream FW
.5 Vanilla Custard FW
.5 Bavarian Cream FW
.5 Cream Dream PUR
10 drops Toasted Almond FW
15 drops Butter Pecan FW
10 drops Butter Cream PUR
10 drops Fresh Coconut PUR
15 drops Vanilla Swirl TFA

Hope itā€™s a good one.

5 Likes

So did a test on this one. Heaven in a vape. Really light and great.

2 Likes

Ok all Here is what I am thinking of mixing up tonight for this mix threadā€¦ please give me some feed back on this, I know it has a lot going on and I have not published it yet its actually in my ecalc on my computer but the final mix I will postā€¦ So take a look and let me know what you all think! especially @Ken_O_Where @TheTinMan1 @Amy2 @woftam I would love to hear all thoughts before I mix this up tonight. Thanks!

It would help if you could see all the flavors lol lets try that screen shot again

1 Like

Looks fine to me Iā€™d swap the Forest Fruit and Harvest Berry %s around I feel Harvest Berry is a bit stronger and takes over more and itā€™s higher in raspberry content and I see youā€™ve already plugged in sweet raspberry. I donā€™t do a lot a custards but I feel 4.5% would make this one a custard heavy w/ a berry background style of juice and that may be what youā€™re aiming for. All of it looks good thou , those were just my immediate thoughts. Also Marzipan is a bit sweeter than Vanilla Tahity - both are almonds marzipan a bit more bready and vanilla tahity more vanilla then almonds.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback I put Forrest mix so low because it is one that I have tried a single flavor mix of and its pretty strong at 6% I will try it the way you suggested and see how it works out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s up to you :smile: I know both forest fruit and harvest berry are both similar but I know that HB is much stronger w/ raspberry and forest fruit stronger w/ dark berries like black & blueberry possible black currant.

2 Likes

That makes sense I can def taste the darker berrys in Forrest mix and this recipe needs to lean towards the strawberry rasberry side with a hint of other berry flavors. Thatā€™s what I am trying to accomplish and still get a sweet Graham buttery sort of crust to it

2 Likes

then you want to keep it how you originally planned. HB will increase you overall raspberry tone you could even bump up the SB and Rasp to help achieve that.

2 Likes

Ok then I will publish my final mix tonight once I mix it up and toss it in the cabinet to steep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright all here goes nothingā€¦

@Ken_O_Where @TheTinMan1 @Amy2

I just mixed this up and gave a good shakeā€¦ it is going to sit in the cabinet for a while before I even attempt it lol

7 Likes

Oh heck yes! Looks very tasty.

1 Like

Congrats looks tasty !

1 Like

Ok I lied I couldnā€™t resist trying it lol I just dripped a little of it on top of my RDTA box with my temp control build on itā€¦ Holy wow this is tasty!! I wounder how this will develop over timeā€¦ Hmmm might need to mix a bigger batch right now while I have all the flavors outā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah I tried mine early. I could not resist. It is a craft of love.

3 Likes

Havent entered my stash yet :frowning: or figured out how to enter recipes properly but here is mine

SummerBerry Custard Squares

3% Jammy Dodgems (chefs vapour)
1% sugar butter cookie (ooo)
1.5% cobbler (viper flavors)
1% Yellow Cake (Jungle)
0.5% biscuit (INW)
0.5% cookie (FA)
0.25% Meringue (FA)
0.5% WoW (FA)
0.25% Almond (MF)
0.5% Marzipan (FA)
2% Vanilla Custard (Purilium)