Federal Express (wth)

My FX driver is a smaller lady so even tho I’d like to order more I try NOT to order 2-3 gallons at one time. So I space them out. like this.

Figure to make 5500mL or (1.45 Gallons) of finished e-liquid at 30pg/70vg with 3mg/mL Nicotine and average 15% total flavor profile

Would take AVERAGE of:
1 Gallon - VG
1000mL/1 liter - PG
165mL - 100mg/mL Nicotine, 50/50 blend
1000mL/1 liter - flavorings

What would it make and how much can you vape per day?
5500mL = (1.45 Gallons) of finished e-liquid

5500mL e-liquid /60mL bottles makes 91(ninty one)-60mL bottles, or 182-30mL bottles

5500mL e-liquid /365 days = 15mL per day. So you could vape 15mL per day for 1 year or 3 people could vape 5mL per day for 1 year.

2 Likes

Freddie, now that’s some hardcore nerdism there ! Fate has cursed me with my own (potential) FedEx nightmare (label created on Friday the 13th). At least, no (semi-mechanical) hard-disks drives on board to get ravaged by the in-transit parcel being dropped. Will be riding them like a rabid mule on Thursday - this one is not a parcel to be lost to porch-pirates ! Linux Mint running my WinXP (and present software apps) as a virtual OS is the eventual goal. One bad-motor-scooter little Dell 3431 Workstation rig is on its way !

3 Likes

Don’t fret but we all know you do enough thinking for 5 people.

My Friday the 13th order arrived safe and sound, so your’s should be cool.

Nerd? Nah have to keep it real. I want fresh supplies. Don’t want to be freezing tons of stuff. I fear freezer burn might happen. But yea I stll have 1/2 yrs worth and ordered another 1 year worth of supplies. At least my close freinds are starting to help paying for supplies, since they like some of my recipes. So that’s good news.

Good luck on your shipment!

3 Likes

I’m often in solitary for “having too much to think” - but the “TL;DR” club does have its unique charms. :clown_face:

Of what ? Cold temperatures drying out things somehow ? You mean flavorings and such items, then ?

2 Likes

Yea I know it’s just my fear of freezing nic vg and pg and is prob cool and does no harm. Just fear on my part. :weary:

2 Likes

Really, dude … perhaps it’s time to titrate-up the daily Boron ? It’s true that cold can “suck” the water out of things (eventually even through plastic barriers, though not glass) - but note that such is exactly what one might appreciate (in order to minimize residual Water present in PG/VG) ? Seems in a positive direction ?

PS - The only matter of concern is Glycerin - which does not at all readily ever form crystalline structures.

2 Likes

Dude your Boron jokes are starting to get Boron. :rofl:

2 Likes

Whoda thunk that a clown like Boron Johnson could ever last at 10 Downing Street ? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It is just the UK saying “Here hold my beer”

4 Likes

Congrats…
I can’t wait for you to get your new stuff either. Will have too see pics :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Raven… who is that??? Does he play hockey? Or better yet, vape?? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Borrisimo Francisco Flako must know that the eventual wages of Chronic Bloviative Propecia Abuse:

… is the ineluctable scourge of Post-apocalyptic Follicle Necrosis … :clown_face:

3 Likes

This little wonder-pig is not even 12" square, or 4" tall - but is packed with righteous badass goodness !

https://i.dell.com/is/image/DellContent//content/dam/global-site-design/product_images/dell_client_products/desktops/precision%20desktops/precision_3431/pdp/workstation-precision-3431-pdp-mod4.jpg?fmt=jpg

Source: https://i.dell.com/is/image/DellContent//content/dam/global-site-design/product_images/dell_client_products/desktops/precision%20desktops/precision_3431/pdp/workstation-precision-3431-pdp-mod4.jpg?fmt=jpg

3 Likes

OK, now my brain hurts! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Boron is the sibling of his echo-chamber cabinet members - Lords Silicon, Germanium, and Arsenic … :clown_face:

3 Likes

I so need to get my head out the gutter… could have sworn you were talking silicon implants, flowers and candy!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lord Geranium?

1 Like

Seems that “across the pond”, it is the element Chlorine that is getting “airplay” (“Chlorinated Chicken”).

3 Likes

Chicken Guy to the rescue!

3 Likes

Did you call LB and tell them what happened? They could have typed in the wrong address or given you the wrong tracking info. I’m sure they would make it right if you called them or emailed

1 Like