Feeling Kind of Special thanks Flavorah

Congratulations to Dan, Smoky, Tam, Frank you guys all rock! We’re Flavor Famous LOL

9 Likes

Congrats Michelle, well done!

7 Likes

thanks Rocky, it was so cool! I haven’t been mixing with Flavorah long but there are already certain flavors I can’t live without.

7 Likes

I’ll bet! You must be proud! (I know I’ve drooled over many of your recipes!) Your Pumpkin Pie recipe on pg.88 has me intrigued with the Yam, mam. Wonder if it taste like sweet potato pie, yum.

7 Likes

For me it was pumpkin and I actually push that to 1% for my personal use :slight_smile: Thank you so much for liking them. It’s the first time I’ve been able to try a pumpkin recipe because every other company uses cinnamon in their pumpkin concentrate and no no cinnamon for me LOL

6 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Land of Misfit Posts :upside_down_face:

Congratulations. @authormichellehughes and all those that had their recipes included.

Proud you are part of our forum.

9 Likes

Thanks for the accolades my friends and Congrats to @authormichellehughes @TamVapes and of course our very own @anon84779643.

I never had a chance to fix those recipes. They were done several years ago when I didn’t know Flavorah was super concentrated.

8 Likes

Michelle that’s awesome, I’m so proud for you!

You’re a lovely mixer (and person) so it just makes total sense you’d be in the recipe book. You keep up that fantastic mixing!

:cat:

10 Likes

Never used Alpine so wouldn’t know if 1.5 or 3 for that matter would be too much what I do know is I felt really awesome being included in a recipe book. I assume the flavor was for people that couldn’t taste other strawberries and since I don’t have that issue (thankfully) never picked it up. Thanks so much Silhouette, someone really made my day saying they loved my bourbon eggnog the other day … I really get tickled when someone likes my mixes.

8 Likes

Well, it looks like you’re going to be laughing your head off! Good job you!

The DIY eliquid community loves a good mixer that loves to share. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and… You are very humble about it all!… rarely bringing attention to yourself. That speaks volumes about the type individual that you are as a DIY eliquid community member. :innocent:

12 Likes

Congratulations everyone who had a recipe included in the book. Sadly none of my mixes made it, although I’ve never made an all flavorah recipe so that may have something to do with it :thinking::man_facepalming::crazy_face:

12 Likes

That may be a reason!! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

And another thing I’ve noticed…

…not that ratings are everything… However, your stats are just as good as a few mixers who tout having many more years of DIY mixing experience behind them. :thinking: …just a little sum’tin which makes me happy. :grinning: You go!

7 Likes

Alright blushing here and yeah I’ve never claimed to be a great mixer because honestly I’m not I just LOVE doing it and sometimes I get lucky and a few don’t suck. Case in point. I have 25 tester recipes in my computer drawer and I like two of them hahaha. I wish I had someone to donate them too because yep just taking up space.

8 Likes

I can’t tell you how many testers of mine I used as kitchen sink drain freshener! :weary:

But, hey… those 2 that you do like, might make it into someones daily rotation one day! :smiley:

6 Likes

I hope so :slight_smile: I’m discovering I don’t care much for butterscotch lately which is why they aren’t making me happy lol they may make someone else happy but I can’t share them because I don’t like them LOL

4 Likes

Hey Guys! Bryson said if anyone had great Flavorah recipes for the next book to email him the link of your recipes and he’ll add it to his list. No Rush since it will be a minute before volume three comes out. He asked ya’ll to use this email to send a link to your recipe(s). Service@Flavorah.Com

11 Likes

Inspired to try and mix something great and ordered another 15 flv flavors just waiting to hear back from Rich about free shipping over $75. $8 shipping is a few more flavors I could get.

6 Likes

Nice …

6 Likes