Fellow mixer could use our help

I know many of you know Apathy. Great guy and long time DIY’er. Hes going through some hard times and could use all the help he could get right now.

I just wanted to share his Gofundme here in hopes it can help him a little more.

https://gofund.me/60a3e2aa

20 Likes

His story is on his Gofundme. I didnt want to go into too much detail about his personal life. Just wanted to do what i can to help a brother out.

10 Likes

That’s very nice of you to share!

9 Likes

I had heard what happened but didn’t know there was a GFM
Thanks for the link :+1:

9 Likes

You don’t have to share details here but I’m wondering if he is going to pursue action against the first ER that misdiagnosed him, sending him home with Mylanta? This is an outrage and I hope he can get compensated. He certainly deserves it and has a legal right if I understand law correctly. Thx for sharing this.

8 Likes

If it were me i would for sure be sueing the crap out of them. Most of it looks like it stemmed fomrom not treating it quick enough due to the first hospital. Im sure he got much more on his mind then that right now though.

Always the good ones who suffer the most

8 Likes

Yes, nothing more important than your health. Hopefully, he has someone who may be capable and willing to help him through this difficult time.

Btw, is there another way to donate directly to avoid the percentage taken by GFM?

The fact that he kept going to the ER, this is a travesty, every American should be protected by health coverage. I feel so badly for him.

7 Likes

That is smart , i didnt even think of that. I dont know if hes on here. He prob is but also on facebook apathy miller.

7 Likes

If he has PayPal or other forms of digital pay apps, it can be sent to him personally as a friend or family member with no fees attached. If he’s willing to share that information (his email address) you can PM me or anyone willing to give that way. If not, that’s okay, I’ll do GFM.

5 Likes

Thx, I’ll give it a try.

5 Likes

Ill hit him up and see

6 Likes

I just PM’d him. Hopefully he’ll respond…thx for the ELR tag

6 Likes

He already responded with his PP info. I asked if it was okay to share with ELR members, since it’s personal info. We can share in PMs.

6 Likes

@STR8V8PING Since he said it was okay I’m going to add you to the PM so you can get his email for PP.

Anyone else who wants to donate directly through Apathy’s PayPal to avoid fees, let me know and I’ll add you onto the PM where his info is.

6 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for helping out

6 Likes

Thx for mentioning it. We never know when we’re going to have to ask for help. It’s the hardest thing to do if you ask me.

8 Likes

Thank you for posting this , Ill definitely help…Apathy Miller is a good guy . Apathy has been around forever and alwsys willing to help where and when he can .

10 Likes

Thank-you for bringing Apathy’s situation to our attention so we can help. :blue_heart: :pray:

8 Likes

Hi muth…Could you please PM me Apathy’s email addy? Thank-you so much. :hugs:

5 Likes