Fellow mixer could use our help

I’ll invite you into the PM where he posted it.

6 Likes

Please send me his PPal, i refuse to use GFM.

Hope you feel better soon, @Apathy. I know how bad heart attacks suck. Let us know if you need anything.

7 Likes

Everyday is a little better. Still in afib though. Got an appointment with the electrical doc in a week to discuss what options are since the pace maker isn’t making it beat right. I was able to cook dinner by myself & take a shower by myself so it’s progress. Still feel 90 yrs old & winded but it’s getting better

13 Likes

Let us know if you need something mixed, im sure one or more of us can get it done for you.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Did you get his PP? I can also add you to the PM where he posted it.

3 Likes

I did and in true moronic fashion i forgot about it. Please do add me.

3 Likes

He’s back in the hospital…as of a few days ago…he posted on FB.

7 Likes

Oh No …Complications?

5 Likes

It doesnt say in his post. Hang in there, Apathy, praying for you.

@Lynda_Marie thank you, found his FBook page.

5 Likes

Last i heard a few days ago he was back in the hospital due to blood clots that developed in the lungs. Hope hes doing ok.

5 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear all this. He’s really had a rough road here with major cardiovascular issues. I’m thinking maybe a clot moved up from a deep leg vein & now it’s stuck. I hope there’s a way to keep it isolated & remove it. I’ll be keeping you in my prayers @Apathy :blue_heart: :pray:

5 Likes

The clot is being dissolved. They use a blood thinner (forget the name) right now he is vulnerable to bleeding on the blood thinner. Been there.
Heparin is the most common blood thinner being used to dissolve his clots.

6 Likes

Thanks…that’s the word I was looking for…‘dissolve’. :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Been awhile since we heard from you @Apathy. Hope you are doing well!

7 Likes

Def worried about him. I havent heard from him in a while

6 Likes

I’ve seen him comment on random stuff on FB. Not in about a week though.

4 Likes

Thats good i hope. We usually talk on facebook but he went silent about 3 weeks ago and i havent seen him active on messenger. All i saw on fb was someone tag him in a post about a week ago but it wasnt his post.

6 Likes

I messaged him on fb a couple days ago but haven’t got a response, now I’m getting worried

6 Likes

Yea, i have send him a few messages in last couple weeks and hasnt responded. He usually responds right away. He usually always pops in the fb group chats too even when he was in the hospital so something not right.i hope hes ok.

5 Likes