Finally, found a job!

As some of you know, I have been out of work the last few weeks due to the drama that unfolded recently with my ex-roommate and having to move on such short notice…
Well, I just had an interview with a heavy equipment rental company, and I got the job!
I will be moving, loading/unloading, and maintaining heavy equipment (bob-cats/skidsters, boom lifts, scissor lifts, wood chippers, compressors, pumps, trailers etc…). I start tomorrow morning 7AM. :smiley: Just thought I’d share the good news. More money = more DIY and vape gear :slight_smile: woohoo. Plus, it will be a big relief to my girlfriend, because the credit cards were starting to look scary… With both of us working again, we should be caught up in no time. Phew!

29 Likes

Congrats mike! Very happy for you and your lady. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Grats, Mike!!

Guilt free vape budget incoming.

2 Likes

LOL YUP! I am excited to get all the little things I skimped on starting DIY.

2 Likes

Congrats Mike hope everything works out for you and your lady.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new job. Hope ya like it. :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s Great news, Mike. I’m very happy for you!

2 Likes

Congrats! Bringing home the bacon is always a good thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I freakin’ LOVE bacon! :wink:

3 Likes

@mikelej14 I am very happy for you.
Don’t see much about prayers here, but I have been praying for both of you since the [short notice move] post.
It’s also fun playing with the full-grown Tonka toys, and it can become a life-long occupation working with them, and worthwhile for the wallet.
Since you freakin’ love bacon…I will send you two a bouquet. [and some other stuff to get you by ‘til the first check…
Keep it sizzlin’ , Brother !

6 Likes

Congrats on scoring the new job!

3 Likes

Congrats Mike! Good Luck and Best Wishes on the continued success!

2 Likes

Lol bacon lube. :sweat_smile::laughing::yum::smiling_imp::innocent: that is hilarious, not sure my girlfriend would like it, but I sure would :wink: haha!

Thank you all so much for the love and support. Y’all are like family to me, and ELR is my home!

4 Likes

:grinning::smile:

2 Likes

Vaping, now a job, can it get any better? Wishing you all the success!

2 Likes

Well done and good luck with your new job. :yum:

2 Likes

Brilliant news!
Good luck in the new job!

2 Likes

Great News!
Hope your first day went smooth.
‘One Door Closes, Another One Opens…’

4 Likes

So far it is good. Just been learning how to use all the grown-up Tonka trucks :wink: it was a little scary at first, I wont lie… These things are big lol but once I started gettin a feel for it, it was pretty fun. Just weird getting used to two joysticks and peddles simultaneously instead of just a steering wheel lol

5 Likes

It’s work and it’s yours. Well done. :+1:

3 Likes