Finally placed my 1st order from Chef's

Waited 10 days and as luck would have it, they got it wrong.
I had ordered (2) 30ml Custard Premium/Flavor Creative. What I received were (2) 10ml Custard Premium (FA) instead. And…the 30ml Devon Cream I ordered leaked inside the box. It looks like the cap they use wasn’t press-fitted correctly and some spilled out while in transit.

Already sent them a message, but for those who’ve dealt with them…are they pretty good about correcting orders? What’s been your experience?

8 Likes

Chefs is one of the best companies we have … Won’t be an issue at all…

8 Likes

I dealt with them for over 3 years and they were always great. Only had one problem and they fixed it asap.

7 Likes

Cool. Good to know. The only downside is waiting another 2 weeks for replacements. I’ve been spoiled by Bull City, who usually deliver in 3 days.

9 Likes

Tell me about it. Being in the US has been great for getting anything delivered.

6 Likes

Where/from whom did you purchase these flavor since your located on Michigan boarder?
DIY - Flavor Concentrates - Chefs Flavours - DIY Vapor Supply ???

4 Likes

Until they ban the product you want :imp:

6 Likes

DIY Vapor Supply has a limited selection. I ordered directly from Chefs because they stock the flavors I needed.

5 Likes

FANA (FA North America) has already done that for us, for our safety, so we purchase those items specifically from chef’s. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

True. I’m amazed though by the ease and speed of getting stuff delivered.

6 Likes

Here, here…I try to avoid the subject when possible because I go ballistic.

4 Likes

Is Chefs where everyone was getting their FA Milk in bigger bottles ?

4 Likes

That’s a Roger Dman,

7 Likes

Just get word that Chef’s has shipped a replacement,so a big Yay on that. They did however ask for the name of the odrer picker on the original invoice. Gosh, I hope she doesn’t get in trouble. Mistakes happen.

6 Likes

Following the favorable comments Chefs receives on here I had a look on their site and it certainly is impressive.
However my wife was speaking to a friend of hers today who told her that Australia wasn’t accepting any post from the UK until further notice due to the “new” COVID-19 strain currently circulating there?

Seems a little OTT to me but I suppose it’s possible.

3 Likes

That’s a shame @Gazza7. Chefs have a good range, especially flavors not readily available here in Aust (well for me at least :laughing:) and the postage is insanely cheap (usually around 5 quid) for an “average” sort of order quantity-wise. Oh well, fingers crossed this gets sorted soon eh? Cheers.

4 Likes

I would think, considering the distance and time between the UK and Australia, that any Covid contamination on packages would die off.

6 Likes

You’ve got Juicefactory! I have placed orders there in the past.
Prices are good, they have plenty choice and shipping to the Netherlands was pretty cheap.
They have a very good customer service too.

https://www.juicefactory.com.au

4 Likes

I’ve got a basket going at Chefs at the moment. When I checked on Aust Post nothing came up about restrictions from the UK but the site may not have been updated.
I did notice that the price had gone up a fraction from when I last ordered. Now £18 for tracked shipping.

4 Likes

Me too and I’d imagine that she made a mistake but our government is clearly very worried about this mutation so I didn’t just dismiss her comments.

Personally I very rarely buy from the UK anyway but Chefs has some tempting offerings.

2 Likes