Finding a good standalone mountain dew flavoring

Ive been looking for a mountain dew flavor that works well by itself i have Mtn Drink by TPA right now and tried it at 7.5% and max vg and it really seems harsh even after 1 week of sitting in the steep cabinet is there any other mountain dew flavors that might be better or should i just try a lower %?

This is one I have wanted to figure out as well. My local vape shop has a MT Dew flavor that is spectacular. Absolutely spot on. But I have no idea what they use, even having a buddy on the inside. I wouldn’t dream of asking anyway. But it is damn good. Especially if you drink a Dew while vaping it.

What I am guessing is it’s going to require a Dew flavoring. I hear Hangsen Green Dew is a really good start. But you have to mix some citrust like FA Lemon Sicily and Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed with it to get it there. All flavors I have. But I have yet to mix them. Fark it. I am going to give it a go right now after I do some research.

1 Like

Ok. I just mixed this

Valley Dew

Ingredient %
Green Dew (HS) 5
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2
Lime (Flavorah) 0.5
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed (FA) 1

Flavor total: 8.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I placed a small drop of the juice on my finger and I think this is close. I went to do a test vape on my Velocity and my batteries are dead. I left my spares at work on the charger - DOH!

I will report back in 20 minutes or so.

1 Like

Hangsen describes their Green Dew as “Like the dew in the morning, refreshed”. It does add a Mountain Dew quality to this recipe. And there is a freshness coming through. I think this will turn out really good after a few adjustments and some steeping. I vaped a few ml and I am placing the rest back for a week or two. I will report back.

1 Like

Mountain dew drink clones, have orange in them in addition to the lemon and lime, and something to add a little bitterness, to replicate the caffeine bite.

I brought my tank to work today that still had a couple ml in it. It needs to be a lot sweeter. I was wondering about adding some orange or mandarin! I will do that tonight when I get home. I can’t find any useful info on the Hangsen Green Dew except on their site it says to use between 2% and 12% :flushed: So I went with 5%. I will mix up another bottle and add some Mandarin and see how that goes.

FlavorWest’s Dew Soda is pretty good and it’s probably what you’re looking for

@LordVapor thanks for the recipe i don’t have those flavors currently but let me know it vapes with some mandarin in there
@thirdworldorder thanks ill give it a go :smile:

I am going to play with this recipe some more this weekend. Here is the next batch I mixed, but I will be waiting until tomorrow night to vape it.

Valley Dew

Ingredient %
Green Dew (HS) 5
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2.5
Lime (Flavorah) 0.5
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed (FA) 1.5
Mandarin (FA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 12.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!