Finding SC flavors in ELR

When I type in Mad Fruit (SC), Lemon (SC) or Golden Mango (SC) in ELR for example, nothing comes up. What is the correct formatting please?

5 Likes

Hi @KC111. Are you referring to a manufacturer, or another manufacturer who uses the abbreviation “SC” after their flavors name?!

5 Likes

SC for Super Concentrated.

4 Likes

I just opened my stash and looked at the first one I seen…

Not sure what’s up with that lady.

5 Likes

That is (SC) (WF), this is just (SC) a Super Concentrated brand made in China. I have several of their flavors, it is just hard to find under ELR.

5 Likes

I think it is (SC) (VZ) for Vaping Zone.

5 Likes

But I also have Forest Strawberry (SC), so who knows?

4 Likes

And then there is Grape (SC) (Juice Factory).

4 Likes

@KC111 There is LOT of history here, but cutting to the chase, SC is Super Concentrates, a Chinese brand, which has been branded/re-branded before. They may be better known under the name FE Flavor Express flavors.

SC is Super Concentrates, from China.

7 Likes

A lot of the SC line got merged into the “rebottler’ lines so it’s a cluster FUCk

6 Likes

Lemon is in there correctly

5 Likes

Although on the flavor detail page it should be listed as:
Lemon - Super Concentrates
This topic brings a sour taste to me…. :frowning:

6 Likes

Try FE………see if that works

4 Likes

That is what I thought, except I remember Mixologist (???) saying that a Grape (SC) she used in her recipe was probably from Vaping Zone and that it wasn’t the Grape (SC) (FE), so once again, I went back into the Unknowns of The Deep Abyss…

3 Likes

“A Cluster FVCK” is a tad bit of an understatement, LOL.

4 Likes

So it is a bad Lemon kind of a sour topic and not the “pucker” your lips kind, :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

FE, Vaping Zone, etc… are all rebottlers !

5 Likes

I have that one, thank goodness!

3 Likes

Cluster FVCK indeed!

4 Likes

Might be unde FE flavor express…

5 Likes