Finding vintage/discontinued products

Does anyone know of a good place to find vintage and discontinued vape mods and atomizers (Rda’s, Rta’s)? I know that there are plenty of good new products out there, but I really like the vintage discontinued stuff. I’m looking for used Asmodus C4 rda’s, and vintage lost vape mods even if they don’t work anymore.

10 Likes

You might also post a WTB in the classies. Vaping Underground has a large classified section and I believe there’s an online one if you think you can trust people you haven’t met.

Hopefully, more people will post here with more info for you. Good Luck and let me know because I like the vintage stuff, too. I keep a collection.

10 Likes

I’m looking for an Elder Dragon RDA. I did a half-assed search for one a few months ago but came up empty. Thanx @McDuckie for starting this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

https://www.wotofo.com/products/wotofo-elder-dragon-rda?variant=18920258469977

4 Likes

Theses are phantom atomizer’s. The haven’t been in stock for quite some time. Haven’t figured out why WOTOFO hasn’t taken it down. Try adding any color to your cart it goes through the motions and your carts still empty.

5 Likes

try 3fvape or fastech only other places i can think of.

3 Likes

@Psyc I got bit by that before. All colors look available, BUT, you can’t add to cart. :frowning:

4 Likes

TZ, I have “2” in my collection- and you’re welcome to have one if you wish. Just lmk

7 Likes

Unfortunately Fasttech has closed up

7 Likes

Omg I totally forgot fasttech.com closed.
Well if I can make a recommendation, try the drop rda. I haven’t used anything else since I switched to the drop but that’s just my opinion.

6 Likes

Thank you for the offer! Another member here @rcleven reached out, so my search might be concluded.

8 Likes

Love me some vintage vapes too, @McDuckie, sadly i dont have what you are looking for. I wish i had bought some more tube mechs before fasttech closed, i never bought a 2*700 mech. :frowning:

Im down to my last 5 18650 mechs too, 3 of which i use daily…

Dammit reddit!

5 Likes

**Nice I have a couple of 18650 box mechs and a 18650 Glas mech Clone. I usually use the glas mech for my SFT. And I have a Wismec Reuleaux RX Machima 20700 Mech. I’d actually would like to get my hands on a 26650 mech.

6 Likes

Don’t know you would call them vintage, but I use 7 OG Vandy Vape Berserkers in my rotation and have friends always looking out for more… lol

9 Likes

When shopping i check vapecrawler.con.it gets prices from all over the web for what your looking for. If you can’t find it it there i may not be in stock anywhere.

6 Likes

Facebook BST groups are probably the best place to buy secondhand vape gear. Also the ecigclassifieds on Discord is another good place to check out.

6 Likes

I’d love to find a wotofo serpent mini RTA. I loved that atty but it was stolen one night when I was out. It was on top of an old Istick which I could have just put down to my own stupidity but the serpent really pissed me off.
I’ve kept the box as I just can’t seem to part with it!

10 Likes

@Gazza7 are you a member of Planet Of The Vapes? They have a classified section where you can ask if anyone has what you are looking for and if they would like be willing to part with it.

8 Likes

Where is that? When I do a google search it just comes up with an online store and a dry herb vaporizer.

6 Likes

@Ianc13

6 Likes