Finding vintage/discontinued products

Thanks @SessionDrummer
I wonder how many Aussies may be on there, or people willing to sell to us here given our history with the UK… :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

You’re welcome @Ianc13, and you never know … :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think you need 100 posts before you can buy or sell

7 Likes

Yep, one of the first things I noticed. The current threads don’t even come up, just the completed ones…

6 Likes

Found me one of these and the same site has the one mech i regret giving away, The Manhattan. That dern thing hit like the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs! When the wife gets back on Saturday im gonna grab one of each, she wisely does not allow me credit cards.

8 Likes

I’m not but perhaps I should be and thanks for the suggestion.
I have been to that site and roamed but haven’t really been tempted to join or post.

7 Likes

You’re welcome buddy, they are a good lot.

7 Likes

Is it this one WOTOFO Serpent SMM RTA? Wetvapes.com in Buffalo NY has them for 9.99. They also have a couple of these left :grin:.

8 Likes

Oooo I may have to get the dna60 version also.

They also have my beloved dna75w Therion for $95.00. I may have to take a trip home to Buffalo Ny for a shopping spree. Then again it may be cheaper to just pay the mods and for shipping.

7 Likes

Thanks @McDuckie but no it’s not that one but this;

The Serpent Mini RTA. It was 22mm and a fantastic little atty. I think this one was the original before SMM got involved with Wotofo.
I just hope the bastard that nicked it choked on it.

12 Likes

The OG was the Serpent. A tall 22mm single coil with a diagonal deck. Then the mini, 22mm single coil, followed by the Serpent 25. After that came the (I think rdta) then the SMM version which was loud and noisy as all hell to me. I have all of those, and never bought anything SMM had his name on afterwards.

11 Likes

The OG Serpent Mini BF RBA is a great “little” fog monster. $13.99 at time of post

10 Likes

@McDuckie I think i have a Asmodeus C4 in one of my storage containers. If your still interested, ill take a look tomorrow.

7 Likes

That’s awesome I currently have 3. Blue, Purple, and Silver. They are the only RDAs I currently use. If you find one let me know the color.

5 Likes

I can’t promise how long it will take me but I may have two, iirc. I can certainly part with one.

5 Likes

I have that one. Iirc you have to wind the coil in reverse to get it on that diagonal deck. A bit persnickety but good flavor.

7 Likes

The great thing about mech mods are their simplicity. There’s no reason for a tube to break down unless you lose a part or strip the threads. And boxes can be fixed or built easily enough. Any modders here? I knew a few in the day. With the way things are going, we may have to take our diy skills to another level.

5 Likes

Just seen this post and it reminded me of a bowl i have of old tanks and rdas…Need to clean it up

Wiped down …

10 Likes

Same bowl had these in it …Derringer and Goon 1.5 lol

8 Likes

That’s the one.
I don’t know why but that little thing just suited me perfectly. I bought the 25mm version and the Wotofo Alto RTA subsequent to that but there was just something about the 22mm that scratched my itch. The Alto appears extremely similar if not identical but it just didn’t produce the same flavour in my opinion.

Similarly to what you say I recently had a bit of a sort out and created an itinerary of what I’ve got and in what box. I had completely forgotten about the old Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA that I had so I decided to clean it up and bring it out of retirement and I have to say it’s been performing fantastically.
Easy to build,doesn’t leak and delivers on flavour which is about all I care about.

9 Likes