Finding vintage/discontinued products

:person_raising_hand: here. I love building mods. I haven’t done any new ones lately, though I have a few 3D printed projects I’d like to build.

9 Likes

I have a Black Glas Mech clone that works awesome currently have my WASP Nano 22 sitting on it. Though I would love to find another Wismec RX Machina it’s a nice powerhouse and an affordable mech.

9 Likes

I remember those. That’s purty :blush:

8 Likes

Legit the best tank for flavor that I had ever found, rebuildable or otherwise. Still my current desk warrior, along with its sibling, the Nudge RDA. I have the SS Serpent Mini stored away as a backup. The Nudge RDA I ended up buying 3 colors and still use them all in regular rotation. I used a Hadaly daily before buying my first Nudge, and that was probably the last I touched it.

12 Likes

Nice I also love the Nudge I have all of the colors. It’s a great dual coil RDA, still wish I could have found the 22mm version in green.

5 Likes

I did not even realize until this moment that the 24mm version was a dual coil deck. There was new stuff coming out every other day back then.

3 Likes

I grabbed a copper Glas mech clone a few months back, hits like a truck. Still considering grabbing another.

Would love to have gotten that Wismec tho…

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

At https://cityvaporandecig.com/glas-mechanical-mod/ that’s where I got my black one I want a copper one to for my new rainbow ED.

6 Likes

Thats where i got mine too! Grabbed a Manhattan and Stingray too. The switches were a little wonky on the Stingray and Glas so i broke out the dremmel and then some graphite, smoooooth as buttah.

What i wouldnt give for another of the Stingray X clones…

If i grab some more copper mechs i think ill acid treat one and heat treat the other.

CityVapor was really quick with the shipping and no extra fee’s for sig delivery as they didnt get the memo yet.

10 Likes

ok folks I’ve got a new search going. I’m actively looking for either the whole tank or just parts for a Intrepid RTA by Blitz. I have a Rainbow one as it was my first rebuildable. I’d like to use it again but the have been discontinued so i just wondered if anyone has one the would part with or even a broken one. I have 3 replacement glass. mostly need the tiny o-ring gasket for the ceramic airflow insert.
intrepid_rta_by_blitz_enterprises_-_postless

9 Likes

Have you tried your local hardware store? There’s a service window in the back of the store. Go to the window and see if they can match it. If they have it buy a couple.

6 Likes

If you can work out the size you need you can also get o-ring/gaskets online at ali-ex, temu and eBay.

4 Likes

I didn’t read the entire thread yet but: I got one at Wet Vapes a couple years ago. They had the regular Mini’s, and Mini 25’s. I should have just got multiples of both instead of getting original Serpents, and Conquerers. They had so much shit for $3 to $5 and it was all older stuff nobody else had. They’re still kind of like that, but used to have a way bigger selection. They won’t ship to my state anymore which is a real shame. It was probably my #1 favorite place to shop. I scored tons of deals there over the years.

7 Likes

Just went to Wet Vapes site. So much nostalgia! I may have to pick up a few things…

6 Likes

I’ve been organizing my stuff recently and just put one of those away. Tonight I’m using a couple of oldie tanks. The Ehpro Blillow V3 Plus and a Griffin 25. I have Griff AIO’s and one 25 Plus as well but this one’s the standard 25:

Both vape great but the Billows always seemed better made EXCEPT for the weird slider top fill.

Edit: the RDA on the table is an Oumier VLS. It’s sat for years… I threw a single coil in it a couple days ago. That thing kicks ass for flavor. I had a hard time dialing in my airflow preference, but boy does it vape nice now.

8 Likes

I started squonking on an Aspire Feedlink. They might be the last place to have any left :laughing:.

6 Likes

I have all of those. Been a minute since I’ve used them. Might have to knock the dust out of them this weekend.

7 Likes

My coil in the VLS is like one of these but a half wrap less:

It’s an N80 SFC: 5x30/40ga. For having somewhat thinner core wires, they can handle a lot of wattage. I’m using it at 70W, and I have all 5 airflow holes open. They’re all just barely open though :laughing:. It’s supposed to handle dual coils etc, I’m sure you know the deck… The things rockin’ tho :grin::+1:.

8 Likes

I love the VLS in single coil mode. It’s a killer RDA. Very under-rated IMO.

6 Likes