First MF recipe

Got some MF flavors yesterday. I whipped up a quick recipe. I know I need to do sft and will. Just wanted to do a quick test. Decent…maybe needs steeping. Not a whole lot of mint flavor but a nice sweet type.

13 Likes

Not a lot of ‘maybe’ about it… homogenization needs to occur before the profile is developed. And you can push the mint further because the other two party guests are strong in their own right. Looks good though!

6 Likes

@scifoc YES. MF’s take a while before they’re ready. Many MF’s upsteep, so they actually get stronger when they steep. I’ll have to go back to my MF test notes, but I remember giving some a month (who wants to wait a month right ?).

6 Likes

I got dark chocolate and coffee

7 Likes

Am I the only person who first thought “First motherf@#$ing recipe” when they saw the title?

11 Likes

I am a horrible person when it comes to waiting for things to steep.

4 Likes

I think you can learn just as much from a simple mix…Just Remeber steeping is your friend with MF

6 Likes

@scifoc TELL ME ABOUT IT !!!

You have not anyone LESS patient than me. @Pro_Vapes and a few other MF heads here, had to BEAT it into my head. In the beginning, I didn’t want to listen, said screw it, mixie, mixie, shake, shake, vape, but let’s just say, you paid for’m, you can vape’m however/whenever you want, BUT, if you have not great results, THEN, you might want to steep on.

Doesn’t mean MF’s are terrible without steeping, but it DOES mean they are much, MUCH better, after a steep.

Regardless, be slave to NO ONE except yourself, and ENJOY those stellar flavors !!!

7 Likes

OUTSTANDING MF drop @CosmicTruth !!!

Hehe @natbone I did think that at first.

@scifoc, @fidalgo_vapes can’t believe it’s been soo long. @Pro_Vapes started hitting them early, and I learned from him.

6 Likes

That was me before I found Medicine Flower. Now I sort of see “Medicine Flower” where that ‘other phrase’ is intended. “Listen here, you little medicine flower…” :full_moon_with_face:

13 Likes

Nope, think that everytime I see MF :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

MF’n Chocolate Malt

3.00% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.00% Dark Chocolate (MF)
0.80% Malt (NF)
1.50% Sweet Cream (CAP)
3.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
3.50% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Flavor total: 12.8%

(tell you in a month if its good)*

*Edit: 1 month later, not good. Chocolate & malt is good, creams need a lot of work.

6 Likes

It should be good. You may find the malt and choco alittle strong. You can test it at 2-3 weeks and have a really good idea where it’s going.

You may find the chocolate note a little powdery at 1%. Some like it, others say there is an off note.

But if this is you first mix it should be pretty tastey and like where you are going with this mix.

5 Likes