First test 10ml menthol 10% 60/40 vg/pg at 6mg

Just done my first ever diy mix used calculator on here so hopefully it has turned out good I just need s bit of advice on the steeping process with it being my first go and eager to test it out thanks

1 Like

Adam you can try it right off the bat (ATM) at time of making. This will give you the initial taste of your concoction. Write a few notes on your thoughts, then leave it to age a bit (steep). I age mine in a cool dark place and return to it over the next 1-3weeks tasting and noteing etc and if im happy with the way its going mabey make a larger batch if thats what you want. Remembering to burp it (replenish the air in the bottle) every day or so.
If using creams,custards etc these take a bit longer to cure and to bring out all the flavour notes

1 Like

Thanks very much I have made a rhubarb and custard as well so I’m to leave that for more the 3 weeks thanks again

1 Like

Just tested my rhubarb and custard and it tastes really nice blowing out but little bit perfumey on the way in will that be because it needs to steap? Sorry for all the questions it’s my first go :flushed:

1 Like

Could just be the rhubarb that. Haven’t tried it myself. Your creams and custads are starting to do well after 3 wks and can only get better.
For a first time why not try a strawberry custard to steep at 30pg/70vg and mabey a strawberry and kiwi at 50/50 to shake and vape. Just idears. Experimenting is the key to things. But at the same time taste is different to everyone. I might like something that you can’t stand etc…
Check the recipe page and type in your preferred flavour and a multitude of recipes will load in that flavour and complimenting flavours.

1 Like

Click on the drop box next to your profile and select beginners that will take you to that thread line :+1:

1 Like

I swear to all things good, I’m not trying to be snarky, but there’s about a thousand threads on here about steeping.

I’d suggest taking a gander at these threads first and then seeing if any of the others help too. Bottom line, you can use heat (ultrasonic cleaner, heated magnetic stirrer, hot water bath, hot dry rice, etc.), use some way to get lots of air in it (frother, paint mixer, magnetic stirrer, reciprocating saw, etc), or just let it sit. I froth once and then let sit in a drawer. There’s almost as many opinions on steeping as there are on the ‘best’ flavors.

Good luck and welcome to the jungle!

Like jojo said. :smile: