First time post!

With 1mL syringes :slight_smile:

Or 5mL syringes.

1.1mL or 0.8mL won’t make much difference with nicotine

2 Likes

the only 501’s i am finding now are overpriced. but this one is the same i believe, just more heavy duty.

Amazon.com: LB Series Digital Kitchen Weight Scale, Food Measuring Scale, 1kg x 0.1g, LB-1000: Digital Kitchen Scales: Home & Kitchen

edit = i’m not sure, the 501 does 0.01g. that one does 0.10 g.

3 Likes

Don’t worry! It’s a lot to take in at one time. Once you get started it’s a lot easier. Metric system is perfect for small measurements.
You can get by with any jewelers scale. They all measure to the hundredth (.00).
You can use a syringe. Pull out the plunger measure by the markings on the syringe then put your finger over the hole and drop in bottle. The syringe isn’t AS accurate but I know many mixers that perfure syringe over weight.

4 Likes

Oh there’s incremental lines on the syringes, though you should really just be using the syringe to draw the nic base out the bottle and add it into the mix bottle - which should be on scales so you can see exactly how much you’re adding

3 Likes

Yeah fk that American imperial ounces crap :slight_smile:

What sort of animals still use inches and ounces :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Another tip. If you decide to use your syringe. Take clear nail polish and cover the markings. Otherwise the markings Wear off quickly.

4 Likes

another tip = throw the syringe’s in the garbage :astonished: :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

Good safe site. I prefer using the scale plugged in rather than using the batteries. When plugged in it doesn’t time out.

8 Likes

But how long is delivery?

3 Likes

days …
damn time outs

6 Likes

add she can get some flavors while at it

4 Likes

Too long!

Days is too long!

2 Likes

you forgot to add Murica to your - “what kind of animals”

3 Likes

Well it is actually more accurate.
ie: American. Metric
32 degrees 0
100 mph. 60

Depends what you are used to.
Smaller measurements sure metric is easier. Large measure SAE is easier.

3 Likes

I didn’t NEED to add them Dear, because they are the ONLY animals still using imperial :smirk:

Oh yeah, rest of the world’s been using metric since world war 2.

Wait, North Korea: bet they still use inches and pounds too :thinking:

3 Likes

1.5 tonnes is no harder to write though, than… whatever that is in pounds.

Unless tonnes are imperial… I really should google stuff

2 Likes

Tonne is 2000 lbs. 1.5 is 3000 lbs.

Think in terms of how much weight a truck can carry. Much easier to figure out in the American system.

4 Likes

Doesn’t make the rest of the world right tho.

4 Likes

5 day fulfillment, I’m in the US so won’t be bad once shipped. I ordered one for the stash since I had a 5.00 discount in my account. Shipping is high but kit is a good price.

4 Likes

I’m headed to Costco tonight to see if they have scales. However, that is where I purchased my last scale. Otherwise I suppose I will have to wait for delivery.

4 Likes