First time post!

they may have them, i would be surprised.

2 Likes

Agree, I’d probably have better luck finding one in Oz! I just opened a bottle of smoked almond, really giving me VCT vibes. I’m renewed in faith to do this!! Plus I think I might be able to measure out for my first mix using my finger and syringe as per Guido_Poss. Nic is in route for touch down by afternoon. What should I make?

3 Likes

Capella Vanilla Custard as a single flavour mix :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here here, maybe w/ some toasted almond!

3 Likes

What size are the flavour bottles?

And yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Smallest being 15ml, largest 4 ounces, whatever that measurement works out to.

3 Likes

So the 4oz is vanilla custard?

3 Likes

Wait, I know this, 1 ounce = 30ml

4 Likes

Look for a jewelers scale. The max weight they go is 5lbs. If the scale they sell goes to 11lbs it’s a kitchen scale and will only measure to the tenth 11.0.

5 Likes

golfclap :smirk:

3 Likes

You bet it is!

3 Likes

What size syringes have you got? Assorted sizes?

3 Likes

Correct! I’m looking at doing a quick version, 30ml of Grant’s Vanilla Custard w/ out the super sweet and add in just a tiny bit of cotton candy. I hate overly sweet juices anyway.

3 Likes

Yes! That or tobacconists: I refuse to believe they wouldn’t sell little 0.01g scales

2 Likes

Yeah you can probably get by without scales for now… I would be mixing small amounts though like 20-30mL so you’re not trying to suck 60mL of glycerine with a syringe

2 Likes

There is a million VC recipes on the other side of this site. Keep recipes that you choose to make small at first. The ones you like can be scaled up later. Time steeping is a bitch but so is wasting products. Make nothing over a 30ml bottle of mix. If you are dripping no more than 15ml.

4 Likes

You better be out buying a set of scales.

What’s it, Sydney time +7: around 2:00PM Kansas time.

2 Likes

We don’t have any here. Seriously

3 Likes

ha no had to have a quick workout and then talking to some of my people in Oz as they are traveling to SA today. I will head out shortly to Costco and see if they have scales. Then I’m stuck in meetings from 5pm - 8pm KC time due to Oz, ugh! Save me

3 Likes

why don’t you move to Oz ?

3 Likes