First time post!

The reason for the 2nd GVC, I used 20/80 vg and upped the nic to 5.5mg. Because… because I’m a gangster :innocent: This pulling vg up into a syringe is not going to work. I simply cannot add another tool to this project. Clutter, yuk!

2 Likes

Tomorrow on a break, I will order more flavors since I’ve stopped worrying about nic. I’m going to talk to my local bm and see if they will receive shipments of nic for me. That plus a nice USD 20, hopeful they will. Nude did say they would ship to bm for customers. The details are up to customers to work out.

2 Likes

Look-out Tony Soprano, I know :scream:

2 Likes

And why are you trying with a syringe still? Just tip it in the bottle slowly - it’s thick enough so once you get the tilt of the bottle at the right angle, it will fill nice and slooow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It would not surprise me if the majority of wholesalers have told customers that freezing will make it last so much longer: they would want to cash in on the bans, and if they can’t find a way to continue shipping nicotine well, they won’t need to give a shit because they’ll be out of business far as that product goes.

Still, even if they get customers complaining that even in the freezer their nic base is turning darker, it’s better for the nic distributors to field a few complains with placating answers than to actually TELL people “A few months and it’ll taste like shit regardless”.

Though I would have to believe there’s a difference between the deep -40oF type freezers and the standard domestic kitchen ones, and I’m sure the former will make it last considerably longer.

But most people - even those buying dedicated freezers - aren’t buying sub-zero commercial-grade ones.

I use packing tape and a little strip of paper with my handwritten label marking on it.

Typically, I’ll measure everything into the dripper or chubby gorilla bottle except the VG.

After everything else is measured in, I’ll just pour in the VG to the shoulder of the bottle, leaving a little airspace for shaking the shit out of it…

Works a charm and I’ve been mixing over a year like this, and I use syringes.

P.S.:
Yes, I just noticed the obligatory toilet paper in the background of my photo, lol. Those of y’all that remember my first photo, last year…:rofl:

4 Likes

Not by weight?

Or by weight with syringes?

I have begun to associate the pink wombat with goodness :slight_smile:

well, pink whatever-it-is: it’s sure not a wombat.

1 Like

It’s a pink pony from My Little Pony. The screen shot caption says “Well that’s a weird question”. I thought it was appropriate :laughing:

Thank you for the “goodness” remark. :blush:

And just syringes. No scales in my home.

5 Likes

Careful saying things like that out loud: the Mix Nazis will be heckling and whispering about you for utilizing non-compliant standard methodology! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And I find it very hard to think 'My Little Pony" without the tint of weirdness, after seeing that documentary about grown men who call themselves ‘Bronies’ and cosplay like the toys - they kinda put a stain on My Little Ponies, honestly :slight_smile:

Still an’ all: they’ve been around for - since we were kids: along with Strawberry Shortcake and Smurfs and “Hey Rockee, watch me pulla-rabbit outta-muh haaat”… all in the same era :slight_smile:

“Just uhh, open-up muh sleeve and…”

:lion:

GOD I used to LOVE Bullwinkle Moose…

2 Likes

Oh I know, but I think I’m good. I’ve been doing it successfully for over a year and have no desire ATM to switch. I might at some point but that point hasn’t arrived yet.

Most everyone on here knows I’m fairly competent with my mixes. :grinning: I’m happy with my results and those that’ve tried my recipes haven’t complained to me…

I’m not a fan of the old ponies but the new ones are fab! Huge fan, here.

3 Likes

Well sure, it’s cute when a chick likes them - even a grown woman.

I’ve given them enough airtime just mentioning them in my last post, acutally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Start shoving some actual notes about flavours in the thread, instead of random shit-talk :smirk:

2 Likes

Just to reiterate: you’ve finally started!

I do not have any emoji or emoticon or words to express how flawlessly that’s placated and calmed me :relaxed:

A month might seem like a hideously long time, but we know it’ll be here pretty quick and of course you should feel perfectly free to open and test those bottles - at 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks etcetera - to give yourself an idea how they’re progressing and the differences in taste over that time.

You don’t have to by any means, but there’s no reason why you can’t, I mean.

You never told me whether you have drippers/RDAs around: though I use them almost entirely, I’d still recommend using them to test juices because they’re just well, obviously there’s no comparison between changing out an entire closed RTA and simply dripping a few drops into the hole of an RDA for testing and you don’t really even need to change the coil or cotton on an RDA between test drops - though if it’ll be sitting a week or longer, definately might want to start clean.

Then again, starting clean still means that new-cotton taste that takes a bit to go away so I would probably just store my RDA away from bugs and not bother changing cotton, personally: you can start each time by vaping away the leftover drops on the coils, then add the new drops.

But however you do it, you don’t need to lock the mixes away completely or ignore them completely for that month before testing them out: it’s beneficial to try them to learn how they change over time, which is repeating myself I know but whatevz :slight_smile:

Course you’ll see soon enough - if not already - that far from being a nerve-fraying event, mixing new juices is just mixing new juices when you’re actually doing it: if anything, it’s an anti-climax - you get shit out, add shit to bottles, shake and it’s like, “That’s it, hey?”

But then you accumulate mixes and then realize you’ve got that you made with and then think “What’s THAT tasting like now… it’s been a few weeks…” and that is when it starts dawning on you you’ve got a bunch of mixes to choose from and now you’re starting to lose track of just which flavours are even IN the cupboard, so let’s try some of this today :smirk:

1 Like

Though there’s no current indications from anywhere of any immediate solution, I’m pretty confident something will end-up sorting itself out for continued nicotine distribution: it’s not like it’s just the two of us here thinking our lil’ old wishful thoughts - even with vaping down in popularity (which is weird since it seemed only a year ago it was everywhere and fully accepted as a better option than smoking - even by society as a whole), there’s still so many vapers around the world and such an industry built to cater to us, that there’s no little pocket of people ‘just hoping for the best’ - it’s a huge global industry and everybody wants it to continue.

I know everyone’s prepping for the worst and I’m not going to shit on that approach since people are always going to over-react before they under-react - that’s just human nature and natural - but given tobacco will still be as accessible as ever and yeah…

Nicotine isn’t getting banned or outlawed, they’re just making it far less convenient to order and there are numerous smaller courier services none of us ever use or even know about who’re privately owned and probably preparing to capitalize on the big mail services failure, plus - at the minimum - there’s still China (who’ll ship anything to anywhere it seems without giving two shits about legislation as long as it doesn’t affect them personally) and other countries.

Wrapping all the individual potentialities of smaller couriers and mailing from overseas, there’s human-being’s never-ending desire to profit from any opportunity they can see and since there’s still plenty of customers wanting nicotine and plenty of businesses who would love to leverage anything they can to make a killing out of that, something will happen.

Lawyers aside, someone will find a crack or hole in the net to exploit: people always do you know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really? I’m not sure as it’s a 500ml bottle, seems like it would be hard to get exact with just tipping the bottle.

1 Like

Love the label idea. What is the name of your recipe if you don’t mind me asking? I see Unicorn but can’t work out the rest of the name?

I’m still giving thought to tipping in the vg at the end.

3 Likes

Wow! I really could of just moved forward without the scales!!! Less clutter, ideal!!!

3 Likes

Wait, what? I’m trying to be comp

Why did you continue to watch it then? My advice, if it bothers you, move on!

1 Like

I love this, especially more if it’s not sarcasm!

2 Likes