First time post!

there are people, probably some here, that have 5+ year old nic and say its just fine.

3 Likes

heck, the nic i am using now is 1 1/2 years old, and its just fine.

3 Likes

I am currently using nicotine that’s over five years old and is just fine.
I was very lazy and left in in its original plastic bottle for at least 4 1/2 years but eventually did decant it into smaller bottles expecting the worst. It was stored in a fridge door.

As I say I’m been using it for a while now with zero problems or taste issues.

6 Likes

I might not be surprised if that’s how it is for everyone, even though it’s all in freezers now outta panic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who was this good intel exactly? :smirk:

2 Likes

but does it look brown? I hate brownish looking nic. A bit is fine but ewwww.

2 Likes

Yur trying to wind some up!!!

1 Like

Am I allowed to say on here?

2 Likes

Ahh, I dunno…

Don’t know what the intel source is do I! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t need to - people wind themselves up just fine without any input from me :wink:

1 Like

Fin birds have beaten me to it on a lot of vines :angry:

:bomb::hatched_chick::boom:

Wow… raining again now for another 6 days straight & ~12-16°C

2 Likes

Nude Nicotine. They said it will degrade and turn colors after 1, 2 years. Said it would still be useable but yuck!

2 Likes

3rd mix is done! A 40ml of GVC my way, it will steep for 30 days “at least”

2 Likes

Where is everyone? Am I THAT boring? Probably so. Off to entertain myself!

2 Likes

Is that in the freezer or just at room temp?

You’ve gotta clarify that point - that’s the difference between good and bad: if it will last 5 or 10 years in the freezer, well… no need to worry about ordering so much

GOOD BABE!

Proud of you - you’ve started!

They specifically said to put it in the freezer but that it would turn color by year one or two. Said it would still be a ok to use but would be darker. They also said they are advising people to only buy 2 mos supply until they get this all sorted with lawyers etc.

1 Like

Cooking dinner?

I’m still very nervous using 100mg or 10% nicotine. I wore gloves, eye protection and cleaned the kitchen afterwards like I was a serial killer suspect.

1 Like

The female version of Dexter :slight_smile:

Trust me, there’s no reason to be nervous.

The worst that will happen is you’ll scratch your eye with some on your fingers and that stings, but short of that, long as you’re not bathing in the stuff you’ll be fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes