First time post!

I will! Where do you live?

2 Likes

i am far’ish sw sub Shitcago.

2 Likes

btw = you do know i was joking, right ?

2 Likes

No, I wasn’t kidding. I’m happy to store some for you. I’ve worked out that 1,000 ml will last me 5 years. I think. Math is not my strong point. I think 1,000 ml will fit in one bottle. I think I might be calculating this incorrectly. Geez, now I have anxiety, lol.

2 Likes

also, I’m a hop skip and a jump away from Chi Town, I’m in Kansas City!

2 Likes

No the worst is when they order something on Thursdays and on Saturday start complaining asking Wheres my stuff I ordered 2 days ago and I haven’t received my order…

3 Likes

Interestingly (maybe), Heartland now shows they have almost all their nic in stock, albeit no salts yet.

And oddly, they sell a gallon or a liter of 0mg freebase. What is 0mg nic anyway?

1 Like

Oh…that one! You mean the one that gives us great tans and the highest rate of skin cancer in the world

3 Likes

6 litters, wouldn’t that cover about 20 yrs?

2 Likes

Hi KiwiPete,

Do you feel the earthquake? Hope you are ok and doing fine.

4 Likes

LOL… Super fast shipping gets me stuff in 7 days. The norm is 2 - 4 weeks. Patience is a virtue…

5 Likes

All good thanks @Scotty It woke me from my beauty sleep around 2:30 am. Just a gentle sway for about 7 seconds, nothing rattled or fell over. There was a tsunami alert that has since been cancelled :+1:

6 Likes

Wonderful news. Didn’t know they called off the tsunami alert but all the same glad you are safe. I’ve got some sales guys in Tas - guess I don’t need to check on them now:)

4 Likes

where’s my shit !!! oh wait, i haven’t ordered it yet :crazy_face: :laughing:

but really, where i am, Shitcago, 3 days was the norm,4 days from the west coast. my GRUS, from LA, came in 3 days i think it was, odd.

3 Likes

you have big hop’s skips and jumps . but then, your used to flying to Oz.
how long is that, 12 hours ?

2 Likes

did you use the calculator ?

3 Likes

the bottles i linked to, those are basicly 1 ltr bottles.

3 Likes

3.5 hours to LAX then 14 plus some change to Syd

3 Likes

Just had another big one (I didn’t feel it here at the top of the South Island).around 15 mins ago (8 magnitude off the northeast side of the North Island) . Tsunami alert for east coast of North Island back on again.

5 Likes

Good lord what is going on with all of this?

3 Likes