First time post!

experiencing an earthquake is on my bucket list. i’m not holding my breath.

well, now that i say that, i did experience 1. about 30 years ago, here in Shitcago. i was sitting solid in a chair, otherwise i wouldn’t have felt it, it was so small. the only way i knew it was one = it was on the news.

4 Likes

The quakes are happening near the Kermadec Islands (approx 900 miles North East from where I live). The shaking is not a problem (didn’t feel the last one) but the Tsunami threat is real. Evacuations are being ordered on the East Coast of the North Island .

5 Likes

scary stuff the Tsunamis. Stay safe

4 Likes

Earthquakes are a common occurrence here. Have an app on our phone which shows where the quakes happen and the strengths. It allows you to record whether you felt it and how strong.

This was how the one earlier this morning was felt across the country (dark red the strongest)

5 Likes

ok, so, when i win the lottery, i know where to go. i’m still not holding my breath.

4 Likes

6mg @ 60 mL week = years worth of nicotine.

But buy it now while you can like @jinx_d said.

Worry about the rest later :+1:

3 Likes

You don’t want to be around for a big one. 10 years ago a quake caused massive damage to Christchurch, resulting in 185 deaths and destroying 90% of the CBD

4 Likes

i got 3.8 years. which of us is wrong ?

2 Likes

actually, that is what i would like to experience, a big one

BUT, i would be standing in an open area so nothing would fall on me.

3 Likes

No worries - let me know when ya coming over and I’ll organize something for you. I’ll even tell you where to stand :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Depends how many bottles she orders.

2 Likes

I don’t understand this math.

3 Likes

i think i misunderstood you = 1 ltr would last one year, is what i thought you were saying.

2 Likes

Ok so from looking at recipes, I will need 6ml of nic per say 1 week. So 52 weeks x 6ml = 316mg of Nic per year, give or take or my math is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

1 week @ 6mg, 60ml. 100mg ltr = 3.8 years. 1 ltr = 1000ml.

2 Likes

1 L of 100 mg
3.6ml per 60ml Bottle (nic level 6mg)
1L will yield approx 278 60ml bottles
At the rate of 1 x 60ml bottle per week = 5.35 years

1 Like

5 Likes

To vape a liter of 100mg/ml vaping 10ml’s a day the liter will last you 4.57 years.

3 Likes

Hang on… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No no: 6mg nic is 6mg per mL, so we calculate how many mLs per day or week you’d use at that strength.

If your tank holds 3mL, there’s 18mg nic all up, per tank.

100mg/mL is very strong so you don’t need gallons of the stuff, but you’ll probably want a few litres if you can get that much still.

You also don’t HAVE to buy a dedicated chest freezer: you’r normal food freezer will do long as you’re not taking the nic out to defrost then freeze again.

3 Likes