First time post!

If you’ve got French Vanilla.

Have the flavours you ordered the other day arrived yet?

I know you’ve got plenty of stuff in there - you’ll be spoilt for choice with those flavours too :smirk:

Not yet… shipping is a mess much like Oz. Are you still bailing water?

1 Like

No!

It’s stopped raining completely: I’m not sure how to feel about it actually… I love rain, even when I’m bitching about being out in it and getting wet :smirk:

It’s an elemental force! Like storms - love those too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no great love for bushfires of course though not because they burn everything but because I hate excessive heat :smirk:

Still, you should’ve seen the sky at 4qm heading to work when the Jamison was burning last year: burnt all around Echo Point.

The clouds hanging low over town were lierally the colour of blood.

Mine have arrived - both the two hardware orders at the same time - and Vapoureyes NZ sent me the Drag X Plus kit instead of the mod-only I ordered :blush:

Nice of them :blush:

Though the full kit includes a pod tank with evil pre-built coils I’ll never buy, I suppose I don’t have to be curious about how the tank that ships with the mod vapes and it vapes very nicely: flavour is excellent and I’ll be fucked if I know how, but it somehow uses some manner of witchery to suck a lot more power out the 3 year old 18650 I’ve stuck in it until the new 21700’s charge fully.

Can only be the chipset they’ve so proudly stamped all over the box and the mod itself: I’ve been pretty much chain-vaping at 55W for a full hour or so now yet this shitty old 2200mAh battery hasn’t dropped below 90%… it was fully charged to begin with, but that’s still a lot of life from such a tiny battery that’s old enough in battery terms to be geriatric.

The two new batteries (4200mAh Molicel P42A’s for whatever that’s worth) will kick the living shit out these musty old 18650s without breaking a sweat: a mod half the size to carry around, with twice the power of the Aegis… I’ll take a side-by-side pic later sometime to illustrate now much smaller the new one is, which is all I gave a shit about until I realized the new 21700 batteries can additionally give the tiny new mod more grunt than the big fat old fucker ever had.

Magic.

And not the slightest hint of moisture from the tank: not even condensation - dry as a bone…

Everything else is excellent too and yet you know, flavour-related vape-mail is just more exciting to me now: new hardware’s cool and slick and sexy and awesome, but new flavourings are, yes - brand new colours to mix with.

Poor Babe :nauseated_face: :hot_face: :cold_face:

You know a decent dose of caffeine via 2-3 cups of strong, fresh coffee when you wake up will help clear-away any residual fuzzies and flood your system with what is a pretty potent stimulant that’ll make you feel surprisingly better if you’re not a big coffee drinker.

If you are a big coffee drinker well, won’t work as well and I don’t need to point out the often overlooked benefits of caffeine since you’ll probably have a cup in your hand right now :slight_smile:

try this, sub if you need to. this is very custardy.

3 Likes

You only ordered the mod and they included the tank? What is a pod tank vs. a tank? Is it rebuildable? It’s hard to tell from the picture if it’s clear or smoke. I like it. The machining looks nice too!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Is there any substitute for Butter Cream?? Oddly enough, I did not order that flavor.

3 Likes

Yeah, sent the complete pod kit with tank +2 coils.

The receipt comfirms I only paid for the mod-only version, so maybe they’re feeling extra carefree this week or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Butter and cream :slight_smile:

Not sure which butter or cream would be best for that, but I’m sure it can be done.

It’s also called ‘Devon Cream’ on VTA and in England.

2 Likes

Here’s another exceptionally composed photo, just for you…

2 Likes

Oh the rest of your message.

The difference seems to be that pod tanks are really the pod and are generally disposable where tank tanks are not, though the RTA tanks I ordered (above photo) are not disposable and it’s much heavier than the little pod tank that came with ther kit… I’ll photo that…

2 Likes

Here’s the pod/tank game with the kit…

Allows me to have one extra flavour going but they’re made to bin and are only $10/each to replace.

2 Likes

And here’s the sexy af RTA I deliberately ordered two of to go on the mod-only, mod…

2 Likes

You wouldn’t like it personally because it’s not 22mm, but what 25mm or something and that alone would take it off your list, but it’s not even lost a spec of juice anywhere in or out the tank all night, not even any condensation it’s simple to build on, the flavour is excellent and the fill slot is nowhere near as difficult as a few reviewers claimed it was.

Whoever said these tanks leak and are hard to fill are fucking retards who can’t wick a coil for shit.

1 Like

Well there ya go.

If my grandmother were here, she would’ve corrected me just as vapidly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed…

2 Likes

“Lacking liveliness, animation or interest; dull.”

2 Likes

Wish my clothes would dry faster.

2 Likes