PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Total base

Cotton Candy (TPA)

Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Totals

omg!! wtf did I just do?

1 Like

I mean by “no” (:happycry:), you mean just weak and flat or not custardy at all?

Very faint tasting, maybe a hint of custard but it buried beneath all the vg!

1 Like

A good thing :slight_smile:

Put information up :slight_smile:

Why’s there so many numbers though, so 10% custard?

1 Like

I can’t edit for another hour or some shit - why I’m doing one line replies…

+1% cotton candy?

11% total flavouring?

1 Like

lol, exactly… yes, 10%

1 Like

you know, ti’s hard to say, I’ve had a fair bit going on…

1 Like

Wish I could try soone in my dripper and know first hand…

You can go higher than 11% for total flavouring, remember you’re trying this one single flavour mix after your commercial favorite and that commercial juice probably has more like 20% total of complimentary flavours that’re all working to boost each other

AND your beloved Dis Won’s would’ve been insta-steeped in a laboratory homogenization machine.

It’s alright :blush:

1 Like

You just pasted all the numbers! :slight_smile:

I’m unable to efficiently read them all without labels, but it LOOKS like 11% :thinking:

Anyway I cannot actually taste it myself, but given what you’re usually vaping, the only 11% total flavour and the two week steep time I would guestimate it’s probably seeming weak to you and is compared to your commercial ADV, but it’s not a waste of time or effort or liquids.

You’ve got a base that’s probably tasting about how it should.

It’ll get stronger over time and you’ll be adding other flavours to that base so don’t be disappointed :blush:

I know :happycry:

Your custard base just needs some extras added to fill it out and layer it up - easy: cheesecake and one or two other accent flavours in smaller amounts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Decide on them later.

1 Like

Rainforest protected species timber I’d cut myself from fallen branches, of course.

1 Like

Is this really how they do it? Demand is such that it’s needed fast and in bulk?

1 Like

What else would I mix to get there? Creams?

1 Like

Thinking :slight_smile:

You think, and I’ll think, and we’ll arrive at the right average between us :smirk:

1 Like

From one company to the next it’s hard to say, but if you consider how popular Dis Won is they’d probably be outfitted well enough to be machine-steeping: both to keep their customers supplied I’d think they would be using that kind of equipment.

1 Like

I would think yes, cream and vanilla at least and definitely cheesecake - that should be a primary amount like 5%

Vanilla more like 1% up to 2% if it’s not one of the super vanillas.

French Vanilla I’d probably use - that’s got the added richness of egg which also makes the best real custard

1 Like