First timer

Hi so I’ve never made vape juice and I’ve just invested in a kit to start to do so. I’m so bloody confused :joy:. Can some one give me some steps or tips on making it please

6 Likes

Hello @Tiffany95 , welcome to the forum.
What have you bought?

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Tiffany95.

5 Likes

Hi there @Tiffany95 Welcome to the forum. I’ll wait until you read what @SessionDrummer gave you and when you answer @Gus6 we will have a better understanding of what you purchased.

In the meantime, if you have a fruit mix it at 3% and Marshmallow at 1% and you should have something to vape until you learn how. Don’t get discouraged though because it takes a little time and effort.

7 Likes

Like above, I am probably not the best person to give advice, as I am pretty new at this whole thing myself, but I will say that the hardest part is finding a good recipe that you like.

Problem with taste is it is subjective, my next all day vape could be the next guys battery acid! But the hard part isn’t the mixing, that is as simple as getting the ingredients right just like cooking . But once you make that first juice you like? Yeah, can take a few tries but knowing its something you made is a great feeling!

8 Likes

Hi @Tiffany95.

I’m afraid I have nothing more helpful to add that what the Jedi Master said above ^^^^^^ as that’s exactly my thoughts too.
Good luck and enjoy the process but don’t become disheartened if your initial attempts don’t impress but hopefully you strike lucky early on.
Complete some research but don’t worry if it seems alien to you at first as it will make sense.
There’s plenty of knowledgeable and helpful people here that will assist too.

6 Likes

So this is what I’ve bought

4 Likes

Welcome to the House of Fun.

I assume that you have gathered all your bits, so the start is choosing a really simple recipe to go with.

Choose two flavours you like and search the recipes for ideas, and then create a thread for extra tips: All of us have areas we know well, pipe blends is my comfort zone.

Oh, remember to say lalalalalalala to yourself if @SessionDrummer starts recommending something: I have spent hundreds of pounds and have an angry bank manager from listening to him.

5 Likes

So this is what I bought

3 Likes

First, forgive my grammar, I use the translator …
I will try to help, but I have several questions …
Didn’t you buy nicotine?
Can you put a link to what you bought, to see exactly what it is?
Did you read the link that session drummer sent?
Try to familiarize yourself with the calculator …
It should be simple … A little nicotine, pg, vg, and some flavor …
The difficult thing is that you like what you get … It’s like cooking, a sandwich can be done by anyone, but a good dish requires work …

2 Likes

Now I have seen the url …

I’m going to do some research and write …

2 Likes

From what I see, that kit includes 10 flavors of your choice, which we should know about … There are thousands of them …
On the page itself there is a mixing guide, here:

Have you read it? It’s quite detailed …
If you have specific questions, ask …

2 Likes

I always have the doubt if he makes me spend or makes me save …

2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

Spot on mate.

3 Likes

So the flavours I have are
The flavour apprentice - menthol
The flavour apprentice - key lime
Pope and brewers - aniseed black Jack
Capella - marshmallow
The flavour apprentice- lemon
Flavour west - dulce de leche
Capella - graham cracker
Flavour west - white chocolate
Flavour west - Bavarian cream
Capella - New York cheesecake

Can some one come up with a biscuity recipe with any of those :joy: pleeeease.

There’s a vape I love that I wanted to try clone but I’ve no idea where to start. It’s mr macaron - vanilla marshmallow and I loved it! However I can’t find it anywhere now which is always the case when I like something. That’s why I wanted to try make my own vape juice then they can’t just disappear :joy: that was the theory anyway but I’m clueless on how to do this!!!

2 Likes

I do not know many of the flavors you have purchased. I do not know what you want to clone (cloning a juice is the most difficult of mixing). Sorry, I can’t help you.

3 Likes

You dont have any biscuit or cookie flavouring in your stash. I would suggest you get sugar cookie from capella, biscuit from inawera and/or cookie from flavour art.

2 Likes

Can I use graham cracker as biscuit? I’ve no idea what flavour that is but it sounds like a biscuit :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, you could. It have cinnamon and some toasted(?) taste to it imho.

Maybe use it at 3 or 4% and bavarian cream fw at 2 or 3% would be good enough to vape.

You might need to steep fir a bit though, at least around 1 week(?)

2 Likes