First try DIY

hi everyone, i want to make my first diy liquid and I have some questions

so I want to make strawberry cheesecake lets say I want the cheesecake to be dominant and strawberry as a hint. My friend says that I should add cheesecake flavor first with pg, shake it, and let it steep for a day, and in the next day add strawberry, shake it, let it steep, and in next day add vg and nicotine. With the cheesecake flavor ratio bigger than strawberry it should do well…

so its that really necessary to give a day gap between flavoring ? if i add the two flavors at the same time will it be the same result ?
thanks

8 Likes

Personally I’d say no. That being said some strawberries fade. I would probably mix the cheesecake recipe and add the SB flavors in 2 weeks later. If you don’t have your flavors yet WF strawberry cheesecake is a decent one shot. I always mix my full base ingredients (vg, pg, nic)at the same time.

11 Likes

I agree with @Letitia there. I would like to add that if you’re new to DIY, it might be better to start with one shots. I like to think Wonder Flavour strawberry cheesecake is one of them. Mix at 2-3% , add your pg vg and nicotine, steep for 2 weeks and you’re good to go.

9 Likes

@Letitia @delltrapp thanks for the reply, so it doesn’t matter which flavor goes first as long as i stick to the recipe, just pour everything, shake it well and steep
i didn’t know such flavor exist so i just need 1 flavor to do the job ? but I don’t think there is anyone sell it in my country

6 Likes

Well I would add nic first, that way if you over pour it’s an easy fix. I premix my bases but before I started that I mixed in this order:
Nic
Flavors
Pg (actually distilled water in my case)
Vg

Truthfully no real right or wrong way.

7 Likes

Mention what country you’re in and others can help you find good vendors.

6 Likes

I’m going to agree with you on the WF strawberry cheesecake all I added to that was a little sweetener (because I love super sweet vapes) and it was wonderful.

8 Likes

yes i need a lot of practice to find out which method is the best
I live in Indonesia, I found one WF seller but no strawberry cheesecake only strawberry milk haha
but i think i want to mix things first and find the good recipe my own, it’s more fun that way :grin:

5 Likes

that WF really that good ? how the percentage of total flavor you used ?

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

Try tokopedia. Im from Indonesia too. Try WF strawberry cheesecake at 2.5-3% for a single flavor. You could add sweetener on it if you like sweeter flavour

5 Likes

already did only found WF strawberry milk…
so 3% flavor enough to do the job ? dayum that’s very cost effective
sipp nuhun mang, otw racik liquid

3 Likes

yes mate, thanks a lot

4 Likes

Coba zeus xii atau mass vapor di toped kang

3 Likes

siaap kang

3 Likes

My initial test I did 2% Strawberry cheesecake and 0.50% Super sweet and I vaped that entire bottle.

4 Likes

welcome, this recipe looks decent.- sorry it is from ATF https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/185357#the_new_strawberry_cheesecake_by_silky

4 Likes

nice i will try as soon as I get it

3 Likes

too bad most of the flavors are not available in my country

2 Likes

There’s a two ingredient strawberry cheesecake recipe here that’s good, even as a shake and vape. I’ll edit the post and give you the link. I added a little vanilla swirl to it and it really made it creamy.

May be worth a starting point, especially as it doesn’t take much in the way of ingredients.

Edit - here you go - both my partner and I thought it was outstanding for two ingredients. Adding the third was a boost. I’d like to try Bavarian cream too

4 Likes