Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

Btw, what would you say your recipes are missing?

2 Likes

CAP Double Chocolate is good, but dark, FLV Deutsch is good as well, but has a coconut component.

4 Likes

@alexbmeist I wanted to keep them simple, without a lot of flavors. Maybe missing a bakery element if anything.

3 Likes

In that case, Iā€™d recommend the marshmallow component to be 10% toasted marshmallow, 50% marshmallow and 40% meringue, it gave me better results than 100% marshmallow

4 Likes

So a made a boo boo on three 120 ml batches. I was pretty tired but needed to replenish my e-juice as I was getting low. Grabbed two bottles from my supply cabinet. One 500 ml and one 240 ml, thinking the larger was VG and the smaller was PG. Well it turns out they were both PG. So I made my batches with all PG (ok, maybe tired and a little tipsy). I figured my best bet is to make three more 120 ml batches all VG and mix them with the all PG batches. At least this way I can get a 50/50 PG/VG mix. I normally do 30/70, but have always wanted to try a 50/50. :grin:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Try this thread. MF is available in the EU.

8 Likes

You made my day! thank you a lot!

7 Likes

Looking for some help with one of my fruit mixes. My initial go at a pineapple/coconut recipe went south, quick! I donā€™t necessarily want a "pina colada, but I love these two when put together. My short list of what Iā€™ve got include:
Sweet Coconut (FLV)
Pina Colada (INW)
Pineapple (INW)

I really want to stick with just the two main flavors, but I understand that Iā€™ll likely need something added as a booster or a filler. The other option (and likely more interesting) is to go with a play off of the Tropical Smoothie Cafeā€™s ā€œBahama Mama.ā€ It has both pineapple, coconut and includes strawberry plus white chocolate.

The only other flavor I have currently is Strawberry Ripe (TFA).

Sorry Iā€™m not much help otherwise, but Iā€™ll greatly appreciate any and all suggestions. TIAā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m linking your flavor stash so others can see what you have and offer suggestionsā€¦

Sigman229 flavor stash

4 Likes

Hi - got a recipe i adapted from @Shawn - tastes pretty good, just missing a top note of something tangy to really make it pop - any suggestions? Current recipe below

Strawberry%3AWhite%20Choc

2 Likes

Maybe youā€™re interested in taking out something from some ā€œcorazones blancosā€ recipe. You could add a bit of INW strawberry shisha, for example

3 Likes

Alright Mr. 50/40/10 man (@alexbmeist) Iā€™ll just try that out and SEE whatā€™s what.

:slight_smile:

Might try juicy orange .5-1% to give the pineapple a pop.

2 Likes

Strawberry as the only fruit doesnā€™t work for me. I would add a kiss of raspberry. Just .25% would boost the sb and play nicely with the other two flavors.

3 Likes

I actually had juicy orange in my previous mix. I tend to think thatā€™s what I killed it with (too much). And, if course, I wiped the recipe.

Ughā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m flattered that you try my proposal, youā€™ll tell us how that was, in my smore recipes, that combination for marshmallow marked me before and after!

2 Likes

BTW, did you try CAP whipped marshmallow? itā€™s from silverline series, I think it could be a solid option if youā€™d like to do some new attempts

3 Likes

Not sure if you just ā€œfree-handedā€ it while writing it in the forum, but IF you have it this way in your flavor stash, youā€™ve got the wrong one (though it will be fixed once itā€™s merged). Until that happens though, and only IF youā€™ve got it as listed here, your search results are going to be quite limited as it stands. :wink:

Just a friendly heads up!

No worries! Making sure you have the right (correct structure) flavors added to your stash can sometimes be slightly difficult (depending on the brand, obscurity, etc) due to folks accidentally mis-entering names.

Glad youā€™ve found your way here, and hope you make yourself at home!

4 Likes

Help ā€¦ this mix is sooooo DRY. Im think of dropping the pound cake completely , then lowering the Angel Cake , also dripping the FLV cream to FLV vanilla pudding , what do you think ?? the orange and cranberry are fine i may adjust those percentages a little but they are what im going to use ā€¦

3 Likes