Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

Lolly coils seem like a perfect way to test juice, although I haven’t tried that yet. @Dan_the_Man did a review on making them. Maybe he can chime in on the subject.

5 Likes

I love that thing! Wouldn’t mind owning one now.

5 Likes

the cartos…

https://www.vaporbeast.com/kanger-horizontal-coil-cartomizer-5-pack.html

and find any ego battery… you will be set :wink:

3 Likes

I’m actually looking for an RTA too because I do worry after May I won’t be able to buy coils depending on what happens with this regs. I hate it because I do love my tobecco supertank and I doubt I’ll find an RTA that can compare. I don’t like dripping all day. Having a tank filled with flavor is my preference.

6 Likes

“This product is no longer for sale” :slightly_frowning_face:

I wonder if Litecig might have them. They carry a lot of old stuff.

4 Likes

You might have to search for them… they are a bit harder to find these days.
I used to order them by the case, 25 packs of 5 cartos to a pack… around 50.00usd 4 years ago…

5 Likes

Squonk maybe? Doesn’t the Super Tank have a rebuildable deck? Maybe I’m remembering wrong. I might be able to suggest something if I know your preferences. I don’t want to say how many tanks I have for fear of embarrassment, lol. But I’m conscious of peoples’ different skill sets and other preferences.

3 Likes

I just found a Supertank RTA so yeah it might work for $11 bucks I’m going to try it.

6 Likes

Woot! Yes, I’ve seen them really cheap and was tempted to get one. Which one is it? There’s a Velocity deck and a 4 post, a mini, different diameters. I thought there was a single coil deck but I think I’m wrong. Post the pic if you can.

3 Likes

https://eciggity.com/super-rta-by-tobeco/ which looks really close to the supertank I’m using now. Picking up up some clapton pre mades to go with it at .55ohm hoping that’s right I vape around 45 watts. I seriously am lost on this crap have been LOL https://eciggity.com/comp-wire-by-wotofo/

tobeco

4 Likes

Very similar to the Griffin 25mm RTA deck. Almost a twin. The flavor should be very good. Your total resistance with the two 0.55 ohm coils will be 0.27 ohms. I see the core is 24g with a 30g wrap. I think you should be fine in the 45W range. You some serious cloud chucker, sister! :grinning:

5 Likes

Awesome! I tried asking that on another post and the math lesson gave me a headache. I don’t know what it is about me and math these days. Ironic because I used to have to do calculations on ventilators and titrating them down and I was very good at it, but yeah the old brain can’t handle them anymore. I literally get a headache when I have to think about numbers LOL

LOL I really don’t chuck clouds. My daughter when she vaped could do that but she quit vaping when she no longer needed it to stay off her fancy cigarettes

7 Likes

Good for her :+1: The math ain’t nothing. With two coils you cut the ohms in half. Half of 0.55 is 0.275

Just use Steam Engine for the calculations. If you want something easier to deal with use a single coil RTA. The coils that put out excellent flavor are ones with multiple cores and very thin wraps like a Framed Stapled Clapton for instance. Just one example.

7 Likes

I usually have two basic set ups going at once. My high ohm Kayfuns around 1.0 ohm and lower ohm builds on other tanks and RDAs, anywhere from 0.25 - 0.5 ohms. I’m not a super sub-ohmer. And I love the battery and juice conservation on the higher ohm builds.

6 Likes

Pleasant dreams Michelle and all. :sparkling_heart: :sleepy:

7 Likes

Some wrote that inawera custard was too eggy for them. Mixed with their creme brulee, I could actually taste the egginess there.

My recipe to try it :

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3352673/Brulee Custard Biscuit

For more egginess, you could put the custard at 3%

6 Likes

Instead, you should be looking back thinking… Ahhh, what I was learning. :wink:

8 Likes

Very well said!
Not many things holds my interest for very long like this mixing has done. I think it’s partly due to constant learning opportunities that are available.

7 Likes

That should work for the way you vape but WOMAN!!! don’t buy those junk coils. I will build you the perfect coils for that RTA and the best part is you won’t have to pay for them.

Ok, so the coils might not be junk but seriously, if you ever need fused Claptons I will build you some.

7 Likes

I’ll definitely have to try that one. Saved it to my favorites.

2 Likes