Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

100 ml bottles and saw a post by Simon on using that coconut with cream and MF white chocolate together on another forum so trying that!

4 Likes

Okay so you reduced and got less egg too thatā€™s actually very helpful. I want MORE egg LOL. I donā€™t really remember why I stopped using VC1 at the higher percentage? I think I switched over to V2 when I was trying to do the ā€œcleanerā€ method then I went back to 1 and put at the same as V2, maybe. Now Iā€™ve just confused myself

5 Likes

Kool! I think Iā€™m getting some confidence to actually make one of my recipes public. Itā€™s time I come out of the closet so I can get some feedback and critiques.

3 Likes

Coming out of the closet is so much funā€¦ hahaha in mixing of course, I donā€™t know about the other way. I look back at some of the recipes I made in 2015 and ask myself what I was thinking.

5 Likes

I got the two Flavorah custards this time. One is eggy (Vanilla Custard) and the other not (Custard). I canā€™t wait to test them. I have plans now.

5 Likes

This was my custard recipe in 2015 and yep it was V2 thatā€™s why I kept that dang V1@3%

Tocā€™s Gabeā€™s British Custard : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/358529/Tocā€™s%20Gabeā€™s%20British%20Custard%20

1.00% Butterscotch (FW)
2.00% Custard (Crema Pasticcera) (FA)
4.00% English Toffee (TPA)
2.00% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
0.50% Malted Milk (TPA)
1.00% Meringue (FA)
0.25% Milk Condensed (FA)
3.00% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)
2.00% Sweet Cream (TPA)
3.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 18.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2QnA

Holy crap thatā€™s a lot of flavor ROFLMAO I was vaping on my MTL nautilus mini at that time at about 15 watts LOL

6 Likes

Iā€™m laughing but I wouldnā€™t really know unless I do some history lessons. The first custard recipe I made was upon advice from another who suggested 10% VC V1 (CAP). Iā€™m sure that works for some but it spun my head around. Especially since there were no steeping instructions.

4 Likes

I think that was the way most people did V1 back in the day I know that recipe is still on ELR somewhere. Third World Custard : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/150112/Third%20World%20Custard

1.00% Cake Batter (CAP)
2.50% French Vanilla (CAP)
0.20% Golden Butter (CAP)
1.50% Marshmallow (FA)
10.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Flavor total: 15.2%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/1a2c

4 Likes

I canā€™t evenā€¦
The person who gave me the VC V1 percentage said that 20% flavor total was good. Maybe things were different in those days.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not big on the history of tanks and such, but I know I didnā€™t even know what a sub ohm tank was until 2018 I think? I swear I have to make that recipe just to see what it tastes like now LOL

5 Likes

What type gear are you using now? Or I should ask whatā€™s in your current daily rotation? "Cause thatā€™s what really speaks to your likes.

3 Likes

I also snagged the last of the FA Butter when I got the Cream Whipped. I havenā€™t used it yet knowing Iā€™ll have to order across the pond.

3 Likes

I have 4 OZ of this! Need any? I just got some French Vanilla Deluxe (TFA) out of curiosity. Iā€™m thinking some of these flavors might go bad before I can use it all.

2 Likes

Sorry my kids computer is being trash and had to go fix itā€¦ I use my tobecco tank for daily use and I have an etna MTL rda for testing flavors, just ordered the Damn Vape Dread RDA and will fool around with it when it arrives.

3 Likes

I bought the French Vanilla cap again LOL

3 Likes

Guess you like it, ey?

I have an Etna RDA, too. Has the AF of a KFL. I think itā€™s a nice atty. One that didnā€™t get much attention on Youtube reviews unless you understand multiple languages. Itā€™s an Italian design and personally I think the Italians shine in the MTL, single coil RDA arena.

4 Likes

I will also still use my old Origin Little 16mm RDA.

ETA: For tanks, Iā€™m using a couple of KFL 2019s right now and a Silverplay 24mm. That could change at any time but I usually keep my KFs going along with a Billet Box. @SessionDrummer likes to use his SC Aromamizer V1 for testing. I dug mine out but am not sure I want to change out 2 wicks every time I test. Might just use it to vape again. Flavor is great. I donā€™t own a Tobecco Super tank but I know theyā€™re great tanks.

4 Likes

2004-2005 it was common to have 20-25% total flavoringsā€¦
Cartos were the rage, as well as the glass tanks they slide intoā€¦
Egoā€™s and stick modsā€¦ there were a few "big mechs, and the into like mvp 1 for chip boardsā€¦
this is why the flavor was at that rangeā€¦

1999-2003

Flavoring totals were around 25% up to 50%
think cigalikesā€¦ the advent of the ā€œcā€ style tanks that barely hold the equal amount of mtl pod systems of today. intro to ego battery stylesā€¦ the older recipes here are a treasure trove for mtl pods nowā€¦ def not for sub ohmsā€¦

Also keep in mind, with every batch of flavor, it will change in small waysā€¦ alwaysā€¦

6 Likes

Wow, never thought of that. Makes sense.

5 Likes

my fav was ripping out the guts to kanger horizontal cartos and dripping into them for some pretty decent clouds at that time :wink: in fact used to order them and the flavors from health cabin.

So before someone says I limit meā€¦ i know already what is out there and what it tastes like in a lot of devices :stuck_out_tongue:

Pic for attentionā€¦ I never had a fancy drip tip like thisā€¦ it really did look like someone could smoke crack out of it :stuck_out_tongue:

download

6 Likes