Flattering I guess :)

Give 'em hell Wayne :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah, I canā€™t wait to read Alisaā€™s comment (thatā€™s ā€œawaiting moderationā€) lol

7 Likes

well this will be fun to watch

5 Likes

/BoDarc passes out the large buckets of popcorn :fries:

6 Likes

Thanks for supplying that popcorn, I was about to go make some. This could get good.

3 Likes

Hmm, looks like itā€™s gone now. Imagine that. Whatā€™d ya write, @Alisa ?

2 Likes

You guys mixed too good for your own good.

1 Like

Hey that isnā€™t you @VapingKrakenVK is it ā€¦ LOL ( just kidding )

2 Likes

Na lolā€¦been shopping there a lot lately, preety good idea selling recipes in packs ayā€¦makes my life a lot easier. Here in Ozzy we are so lazy we dnt buy flavors one by oneā€¦I have Lik 8 30ml bottles of custard and sweet strawberry now, where I havenā€™t even finished 1 haha

3 Likes

What I like isā€¦
"Want to try the e-juice that everyone is talking about but did not want to fork out a fortune well here ā€¦"
Then they sell the juice for an arm and a legā€¦

4 Likes

it looks like they are just selling the flavours you need to mix juice thay arenā€™t mixing it for that price

ahhhh sorry about that, I just glanced at the site, I thought those were mixed juicesā€¦ @bvapes might like that Barney Rubble cloneā€¦ those are just screen shots of others hard workā€¦ sad.
Reminds me of the books you can buy of ā€œSecret Recipes from Restaurantsā€¦ā€ of course those books werenā€™t selling the ingredients :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So just so I understand this, they are selling 10 ml of a base for 22 dollars?

Iā€™m in the wrong businessā€¦ I need to be a thief

The more I look at the site the sadder I getā€¦ they purchase 30ml of vanilla custard v1 from nic river for 4.25 then sell 10 ml of it off for 4.80

1 Like

What do you mean I guess Iā€™m lost. Are you saying I copied someone elseā€™s recipe or mine is posted somewhere else @CallMeTut

Or are you saying thereā€™s a clone of my recipe? Interesting if one
So send me a link I would like to see it ha ha

oh is that for 10 ml of baseā€¦ that is highway robbery. I thought it was for
10 ml French vanilla Deluxe
10 ml marshmallow
10 ml sweet cream
10 ml coconut extra

Want to buy the base of your recipe?

I really donā€™t knowā€¦ on the home page it statesā€¦ "You can
buy these concentrates with 1 click add to cart and you will receive 1 x
10ml or 30mls if you choose that option, of each concentrate you need
to create the ejuice "

1 Like

Omg what the f*** ha ha there is a reason why I left it public for everyone to use if people are actually paying for that there stupid just order the stuff and make it yourself lol.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the website never seen or heard of it till now