Flavor BAN!

So I guess those that make zero nic juices aren’t concerned… and the fda isnt going to go after open systems… Right. okay Raven lol… whatevers… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The flavor ban is just the beginning. First they will ban the flavors, and when that doesn’t stop the lung infections & ‘teen epidemic’ (and it won’t) then they will focus on equipment. When that doesn’t ‘work’ they will go after liquid nic.

It’s all an excuse to phase out vaping as we know it now and introduce the FDA approved crap. What we will be left with is a handful of options similar to Blu, Vuse, IQOS and other bullshit like that.

The gov’t is losing too much money the way it is now, and they can’t have that.

They are targeting everything, just not all at once. The lung infection problems has just given them the green light to go full speed ahead.

5 Likes

Oh this is rich! Now all the distributors are screaming “fight the flavor ban”. Wonder if they ever contacted their suppliers about the sponge bob, fruity loops, cartoon-esk yada yada labeling? My guess, no. Oh but captain, it was just a short nap. Our boat is where? Oh shit!!!

3 Likes

Conley is my new Hero…

3 Likes

Perhaps I will change my user-name to: “Raven lol whatevers”. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s all black market THC Vapes, and to fix it they just started a black market for vaping.
Doubt this effects us diy folks though.
All flavors and ingredients are used in many products and they’ll never be able to outlaw nicotine.

4 Likes

Now that we have that commitment in writing, could you also provide a notarized sworn affidavit ? Thanks !

5 Likes

Ooh that is soooo quotable. The most concise expression of the absurudity yet

Hmm? I beg to differ there. Who’s gonna supply that black market but DIY folk, eh?

We’re about to become the new bogeyman.

2 Likes

Damn kids, back in my day they were happy smoking Djarams to cover the smell of the pot. I don’t know about you guys but I first smoked by stealing some from my folks for the neighborhood gang; everyone had to get cigarettes in order to fit in. This f’n kid smoking/vaping issue isn’t anything novel, nor is drinking, or doing drugs recreationally. The whole argument is a non sequitur, like Grimmgreen said yesterday the answer it just to ban kids.

4 Likes

Interesting vid from Nude Nicotine.

Nude Nicotine

Manufacturers/Distributors/Points-of-Sale of Tobacco & ENDS Products - You are subject to FDA Audit (Inspection) at any time! Let Nude Nicotine & NN Analytics walk you through an audit scenario and prepare for your own! Click to learn more.

1 Like

no but they can and most probably will limit the concentration and amounts that can be bought…

5 Likes

The First Lady has proposed the convenience of extricating all of their pleasure-producing organs forthwith.

3 Likes

yep, that’s what they did in the EU already. Don’t count on buying your nic from us!

3 Likes

We’re working on that. Pushing abortions like crazy.

4 Likes

yep, get ready to buy nic shots everyone. so freakin stock up now!

2 Likes

Anything that might specifically rid the planet of further propagation of Drumpfian DNA might arguably be a “moral act”. Such would seem to be entirely consistent with Dear Leader’s own preferred modus operandi.

2 Likes

Government supervised “Nicotine Maintenance” therapy regimens - administered by “unctuous pontificates”

2 Likes

Just as killing a politician is considered community service to some.

2 Likes

This isn’t going to go down in any distinguished regulated manner here in the States. When the FDA gets through there will be a few preferred manufacturers that monopolize the market with shitty closed systems. There will be no provision for one shots or nicotine base (regardless of strength) consumer availability. I don’t know what makes some people think that they aren’t after open systems or DIY; they just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

7 Likes

Many folks might well by satisfied by the arguably more humanitarian solution of lifetime incarcerations in the very cages once intended for his political enemies and now used for the internment of dehumanized children

2 Likes