Flavor BAN!

Breaking, From the Oval Office; administration plans to remove (prohibit) all non tobacco flavored e-cigarettes from the market. How about that …https://www.kusi.com/trump-to-propose-ban-on-flavorings-used-in-e-cigarettes/

4 Likes

Ya I just watched it live , and am worried now , will be ordering Nicotine Tonite …

5 Likes

Probably ample time to worry about stockpiling - just be vigilant! DIY or die is very real now.

5 Likes

Just vote the bastard out next election and have his ridiculous policies overturned… what a moron.
Give him a sharpie and put him in the nut house

14 Likes

Amen. I don’t think he is going to leave peacefully though.

4 Likes

They just made a huge mess… Huge black market implications - the problems will get worse…He is protecting big tobaccos interest as they will be the only ones to afford the product approval process with the FDA when the dust clears.It is not about deaths. or the children, that is just an alibi. It is all about money and corruption.

15 Likes

Ya im not taking the risk… I could mix forever bc im not worried about any other component besides Nic… I do worry about companirs like FLV and VTA these companies are obviously geared towards vaping whete Cap , TPA ,FA etc won’t be effected

Sorry at wotk typing fast lol hope all that made sense

6 Likes

Perfect sense - all the flavoring companies that cater towards vaping are either going to have to re-brand or go out of business. The government will target one shots and anything that is intended to be vaped and is flavored, except probably big tobacco overpriced crud. If they are really insistent on prohibition they will go after nicotine, I can only assume that this will happen next. I hope not. There will be less flavorings available in the US and they will be harder to come by. I wonder how FA will distribute besides the companies you mentioned, they are pretty much vape flavorings at this point.

3 Likes

This shit ball keeps rolling downhill. Gonna rearrange my schedule so I can drive to Nicotine River and pick up a bunch of nic. Suppose to hit 100 again so don’t want to risk it getting oxidized.

I remember a lot of people saying Trump was going to save vaping when he was elected. The only way that would have happened if there was a Trump vape brand, he goes where the money is

11 Likes

He’s also power hungry. All of his dealings have been fuck you and do what I say. Gretchen has a D by her name and Donald an R. Beyond that, their cast from the same mold. I’m just eternally thankful for vaping. I am low enough on nic now and have beat all of the other addictive chemicals in smoking. I can quit completely and be fine. Without vaping I would have smoked to my death. I pray for those not as fortunate.

16 Likes

In fairness, neither party would have come to the rescue of vaping and both were more than likely to come to the aid of big tobacco.

13 Likes

https://mailchi.mp/vaportechnology.org/vta-responds-to-trump-administration-calls-proposal-misguided-445381?e=8443984b57

2 Likes

It is not a Republican or Democrat thing with me, Trump has been both. He just goes with whatever is best for him, if he didn’t win the Republican primary he was threatening to run as an independent.

I don’t want to make this about partisan politics as there is no one from either party willing to be reasonable. I will just leave it at that.

9 Likes

Amen! We had no reasonable option last election. Pick one, go ahead. Asshole 1 or Asshole 2. Oh and BTW, you’re fucked!!!

12 Likes

It seems to be the “Age of Aholistic Medicine” - in tandem with vast inescapable environmental poisoning :thinking:

9 Likes

Yeah, sadly from a strictly political viewpoint neither party holds vaping with anything but contempt.

9 Likes

There is nothing Washington loves more than when the common people go at each other over the false dichotomy of US politics. “Keep 'em at each others throats instead of ours!”

12 Likes

No single person can take on Tobacco and Pharmacy industries… Too powerful and too much money.

Plus I dont know why anyone would think Trump gave two shots about anything other than Trump …look at his record hes no different than any other politician

10 Likes

It may be as simole as a nid requirement to purchase flaves and gear online but people get rattled about that … This industry is going to be regulated to death

4 Likes

Pretty much, along with the advent of totalitarianism.

7 Likes