Flavor BAN!

Specious “comings together” to ritually ostracize, demonize, persecute, and sanctimoniously de-humanize competent adults born on the (rhetorical socio-political) “wrong side of the tracks” are not unusual events in Wash DC. The same hand-wringing anti-self-misuse therapeutic-surveillance-state pandering rot has been gushing out of bi-partisan lips for some time now regarding the cocked-up “Opioid Inquisition” [where very close to zero correlation between prescriptions and OD deaths exists, and the government themselves have spawned an out of control scourge of death by Fentanyl(s) poisonings]. We are a culture obsessed for many decades now with brutalized “crime and punishment” and extreme violence towards others as well as ourselves. The Roman Empire never made it the 1,000 years they had hoped. Give this psychotic medicine show maybe 100 more years. Humanity is extinguishing itself along with most life forms, while unctuously obsessing about each others private pleasures. (IMO), we can thank theocracies for that kind of misplaced and cruel moral/ethical derangement - but no such tired old ethics can/will do more than degrade/destroy.

3 Likes

America’s New Nicotine Prohibition

Flavors are now a target of the White House. Now, we prepare for a new era of prohibition.

https://www.vapingpost.com/2019/09/12/americas-new-nicotine-prohibition/?fbclid=IwAR2du53rvqC6m98AYMA7lOj5YRBKMY-deek4SuMfuW8VPQxLGBxJJpTshsY

3 Likes

Seems like even certain world class hypocrites have (some sort of) proverbial “primates on their backs”:

Just in time for induction into the Assisted Living Center, The King Mar A Lago Grouper gains Endangered Species Act protections. Eat your “Left Coast” heart out, Spotted Owl. Last one in the pool is a rotten egg !"

Whatever you do, Sonny Boy, just don’t let being the world’s Most Stable Genius “go to your head” !

3 Likes
2 Likes

None of the diy stuff will get banned I’m pretty sure. If it does happen it’s gonna be the store bought stuff. We more than likely will all be fine. Now only if nicriver would ship my nic! It’s been two weeks wtf nicriver.

3 Likes

Last time I ordered (not nicotine) from them I received the order in 3 days, across the whole country.

3 Likes

The article I read stated it was only flavors other than tobacco or menthol and vape stores and online retailers with age verification won’t be affected.

3 Likes

My take from everything I read is that they plan to clear the market of all non tobacco flavored e-liquid (including menthol and mint). There was no provision for age verification or online exception.

2 Likes

I don’t trust mainstream media reporting anymore. https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/932219/177

2 Likes

Here is the FDA press release, in full and it states:

“Today, the Trump Administration announced that as part of its ongoing work to tackle the epidemic of youth e-cigarette use, the FDA intends to finalize a compliance policy in the coming weeks that would prioritize the agency’s enforcement of the premarket authorization requirements for non-tobacco-flavored e-cigarettes, including mint and menthol, clearing the market of unauthorized, non-tobacco-flavored e-cigarette products. The FDA plans to share more on the specific details of the plan and its implementation soon.” https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/trump-administration-combating-epidemic-youth-e-cigarette-use-plan-clear-market-unauthorized-non

5 Likes

I guess if the e-juice has no nicotine in it. It can’t be considered a tobacco product?

Also years ago searched e-bay for PG and VG and came across someone selling fruit juice concentrates with the PG and VG. That’s when I realized some people skip using the brand name flavoring compaines and just mix up fruit juice they get from the local grocery store. lol

Than ran across this Flavorwest Watermelon and was shocked to see this. Probably not the best idea to vape sugars or surups thou. :wink:

Guess the point is, if people can’t get flavors they probably will use other things that may be worse.

Watermelon

1 Like

Nopes, it goes into a device used to smoke<< pun on words… vape nicotine out of, it’s a tobacco product.
Doesn’t matter if it has nic or not…

Never ever buy off ebay… some folks just can’t help themselves tho… they is saving them sum $$$

There are better flavor companies around…

3 Likes

In your home state, then ? Reminds me of “thought crime” prosecutions - to merely imagine it. Wow … :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

E-liquid flavoring will always be available, at worst you may need to buy it offshore (Cheffs in the UK is a reputable source)

2 Likes

Bummer @SmokyBlue

Well I guess Vape mods are essentially smaller type fog machines that produce vapor for movie scenes used for Hollywood productions.

So guess I might have to get a fog machine to vape now? But dang… Talk about them CLOUDS!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah tell that to the fda… even cotton is now a tobacco product…

I wont have to worry about flavoring… I have more than enough… but thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You be trippin’, Smoky ? … :thinking:

Recent legislation in your state (H. 3422, 2019-2010) points to retaining these current definitions:

SECTION 16-17-501. Definitions

(5) “Tobacco product” means a product that contains tobacco and is intended for human consumption. “Tobacco product” does not include an alternative nicotine product.

(6) “Alternative nicotine product” means a product, including electronic cigarettes, that consists of or contains nicotine that can be ingested into the body by chewing, smoking, absorbing, dissolving, inhaling, or by any other means. “Alternative nicotine product” does not include:

(a) a cigarette, as defined in Section 12-21-620,
or other tobacco products, as defined in Section 12-21-800;

(b) a product that is a drug pursuant to 21 U.S.C. 321(g)(1);

(c) a device pursuant to 21 U.S.C. 321(h); or

(d) a combination product described in 21 U.S.C. 353(g).

Source: Code of Laws - Title 16 - Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Policy

5 Likes

Trippin in my bed… yeps… research… Im not wrong on this and you are good at that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You been chewin’ on those cotton balls, Smoky ? Been “ingesting” 'em ? Click on your name for the magic.

2 Likes

Wow So now tomatoes potatos and chill peppers are considered a tobacco product? OMG! :rofl:

So I guess I can vape Tomato Taro and Potato flavor since it comes from the tobacco family. Awesome!

2 Likes