Flavor BAN!

Oh that was not a slight on weight at all
fat - elephant, ass - donkey

3 Likes

What concerns me more is what kind of critter (they, the big time operators) may see us (the “lumpen proletariat”) as representing. (Note: Not a bit of personally directed misogyny intended here), but methinks that perhaps these festooned and preening “profiles in courage” think us to be domesticated “sheep”. :thinking:

1 Like

@Raven-Knightly Black and White photos seem more suitable for the flavorless people . :wink:

4 Likes

Nowhere near as Cheetos Orange as the (losing the popular vote by ~2.9 Million) “Ticket To Hell”. … :thinking:

2 Likes

Just write Tobacco on the end of each label
“Monkey Milk Tobacco”
“Strawberry Cheesecake Tobacco”
“Banana Nut bread Tobacco”

2 Likes

“The Economist” weighs in (September 12, 2019):

The facts have gone up in smoke, as so often happens during health scares.

Read: “The vice of vaping - Don’t panic about e-cigarettes

… then reel with righteous disgust when these “elitists” have the nerve to charge $$ using a pay-wall ! :stuck_out_tongue:

The%20Leading%20Edge

3 Likes

CNN makes no bones about whether they are in the business of Weepy Morally Narcissistic Crusades:

(CNN)The CDC, FDA, White House and a who’s who of officials in suits want young people to stop using e-cigarettes …

I would bet that the phrase “officials in suits” really appeals to young folks’ strong desire to be patronized. Nothing impresses a kid more than some “official in a suit” bombastically barking to them that personal pleasures constitute egregious “self-misuse”, bad mental hygiene, poor marks from the “behavioral health” authorities (now with “Artificial Intelligence”). Studies established that the “Just Say No” campaigns in the 1980s actually made the target audience and environments worse (by their own metrics). Seems like an early introduction for them - to delusional public policy 101. Only the idiots follow the directions. The smart ones are duly neutralized. Such genius guidance keeps society at it’s designated level(s) of incompetence.

2 Likes

Andrew Cuomo banning flavored e-cigarettes in NY State news: https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-emergency-executive-action-ban-sale-flavored-e-cigarettes

2 Likes

Tobacco and menthol-flavored products would not be covered by the ban, the governor said

2 Likes

Cuomo is a real pos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iYVPduq-VA#action=share

3 Likes

“Hear us now, believe us later”. It appears that some folks may need this plainly spelled-out for them.

Don’t kiss your chickens, CDC says. Please don’t

“There’s gonna be a heartache tonight, I know …”:

Little%20Red%20Rooster

3 Likes

Ban backyard chickens save the children

4 Likes

Amen, brother. While we’re at it, let’s end the scourge of Dessicated Swine Ear Salmonella, too. Where would we be were it not for the brave festooned alpha-turkeys of the CDC - our “eyes and ears” to Dear Leader’s prophetic swamp dreams, and spiritual advisors as to all things surrounding the cardinal sins of self-misuse-disorders. May they always be there to duly manage our “borderline personality diseases”.

Source: https://twitter.com/HHS_ASH/status/1149334372488818690

2 Likes

Ban KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, etc; besides serving potential salmonella they are encouraging obesity. When you have to tell people not to schmooze with their chickens… but the children!

3 Likes

Gotta admit that strapping Big Red Rooster is a rather charismatic cult leader of the Cluckatola Commune:

Source: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BraveEagerIguanodon-small.gif

They say that he quietly slips Nicotine salts into the childrens’ Kool Aid, then fantasizes about their knickers.

3 Likes

Big RR is MAGA all the way, and often gets off on mushroom heads:

2 Likes

Big poultry will be on the warpath

images

5 Likes

I hear that there exists a very strict Pecking Order over at Big Pharma Acres. Peck, or be promptly pecked !

3 Likes

Sorry for the multiple derails but here is another one - I just need to blow off a bit of steam after posting things about 1000x to educate Joe Citizen.

3ajklw

ok that is out of my system

6 Likes

MAGA all done, then ? Mission Accomplished ?

2 Likes